Nindo Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nindo Beginning

Every shinobi has it's path set out for them. What path that may be only the gods will know. Set out to find your path in this crazy shinobi world

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello Everyone! Letting you all know that we have a skype chat available for Nindo members. PM an admin if you wish to be added.

[Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead Poet

Dead Poet

[Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me Empty
PostSubject: [Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me   [Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 6:22 pm

Hi everyone! I'm Dead Poet, or Oh Captain, My Captain for those who are a bit bolder. Xp

I know I haven't, as of writing this, been accepted, but Im excited to start and roleplay with you all once I am! So I'd like to post a Meta-Game thread to plot out some threads. Shiruku I plan on sticking with for the long run and I hope you all can enjoy her.

What I'm looking for:

- Threads obviously, I'm about as active as I can be and I try to post whenever possible for me.
- Friendly PCs preferably, I'm not looking for combat until I have at least flat 10s on Hana's stats, so any interaction would be appreciated.
- Rivals, enemies, or villians because not everything is sunshine and rainbows especially since Shiruku will become slightly blood thirsty during fights, lowkey stuff though, and way later on.
- Someone willing to play a mentor possibly? I read a lot of stuff and the admins seem to do that here? I think that's an awesome feature if anyone could direct me as to where to ask about that.

Sincerely, Dead Poet
Back to top Go down
Zen
Admin
Zen

PostSubject: Re: [Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me   [Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 6:42 pm

Hellos Dead Poet, and welcome to the Nindo beginnings site. I'll be looking over your character sheet momentarily and either approving it or pointing out the spots that need modified for it's approval.

That out of the way, allow me to make the basic point that true meta-gaming is flatly against the rules. You can talk with people, and do a little bit of pre-planning here and there (like establishing where, how, and why two or more characters might meet up), ask them to be in threads with Shiruku, or just do open threads where anyone is able to join, but to straight up meta-game is on a no tolerance policy located in the site rules here: https://nindobeginning.rpg-board.net/t2-site-rules

As for everything else, well the parts of that dealing with friends, allies, and enemies will simply come from playing with others, but if you want to talk with the majority of the active players on this site, we have a skype chat that you're more than welcome to join. Simply PM me or post your skype name and I'll try to add you, and once again, welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
Zen
Admin
Zen

PostSubject: Re: [Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me   [Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 6:44 pm

If you have additional questions, feel free to also post them here or PM myself or Heart (the head admin and site owner)
Back to top Go down
Dead Poet

Dead Poet

PostSubject: Re: [Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me   [Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 6:56 pm

Oh? Im so sorry about that then... I must have missed that. Bleh, meta-gaming is simply the term I learned to use for threads like this where your trying to attract roleplayers sorry for that again. I dont realy care for the whole plan out every step your character takes type stuff I just wanted to set up the basis of interaction you know? Ill try not to do that again though, again, my apologies.
The Skype group sounds fun! But I dont use Skype as it doesnt download on a Chromebook and the mobile version crashes everytime I try. So thats a no go for me, as it stands though this is just for getting into a thread as soon as I get accepted.
Back to top Go down
Valesti

Valesti

PostSubject: Re: [Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me   [Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:00 pm

Good...Zen Posted...all apart of my Master Plan xD
Welcome to the site Dead Poet!
Back to top Go down
Zen
Admin
Zen

PostSubject: Re: [Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me   [Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:02 pm

Ah, well that's a bit of a shame to hear about the no-go on the skype, but it's not dooming.

Yeah, you can still discuss some stuff with other people here, asking around for threads to join, so on and so forth. You can also send individual people messages asking to do a thread with them, most will probably say yes.
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: [Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me   [Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 8:02 pm

Hi Dead Poet!
Back to top Go down
Dead Poet

Dead Poet

PostSubject: Re: [Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me   [Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 8:28 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcome. (Ill get to those edits Zen.) Though my only question isnare either you or Valesti up for a thread?
Back to top Go down
Valesti

Valesti

PostSubject: Re: [Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me   [Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 8:36 pm

Im up for a Thread whenever you're set to go
Back to top Go down
Zen
Admin
Zen

PostSubject: Re: [Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me   [Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 8:54 pm

And as of now, Shiruku is approved.

On a side note, I'm not opposed to a thread at all. Seresana's always up for trying to make a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Dead Poet

Dead Poet

PostSubject: Re: [Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me   [Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 10:40 pm

That's awesome, thank you! On my way to being a collection of dolls puppets already. So any particular plots from you two?
Back to top Go down
Zen
Admin
Zen

PostSubject: Re: [Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me   [Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 11:26 pm

Not immediately, but I generally so far done casual RPs anyways, where I've just had Seresana going fishing or playing little games, so I'm generally cool with most things.
Back to top Go down
Dead Poet

Dead Poet

PostSubject: Re: [Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me   [Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 4:18 pm

I just realized both of you are yuki clan, character wise, thats interesting. Since I don't know how exactly Hana will react for now, how about a random encounter? Its hard to plan for someone you haven't yet given a test drive of.
Back to top Go down
Zen
Admin
Zen

PostSubject: Re: [Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me   [Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 7:44 pm

True, but keep in mind that there's nothing to serve as a give away that we are actually Yuki clan members, and speaking for myself, my character hasn't told anyone she is a Yuki yet.

As for the notion of a thread, that sounds fine. Would you want to do one with Valesti or myself, and would you want to create it, or shall one of us?
Back to top Go down
Dead Poet

Dead Poet

PostSubject: Re: [Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me   [Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 7:55 pm

True enough, I've been reading people's character sheets.

Valesti and I actually planned on starting one, but if you wouldn't mind I'd love to RP with you too.
Back to top Go down
Zen
Admin
Zen

PostSubject: Re: [Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me   [Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 8:16 pm

Sure, so do you want to start it or shall I?
Back to top Go down
Dead Poet

Dead Poet

PostSubject: Re: [Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me   [Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 8:42 pm

If you could start that one while I work on the one for Valesti and I that would oh so kind, but if necessary I can start it as well.
Back to top Go down
Zen
Admin
Zen

PostSubject: Re: [Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me   [Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 9:26 pm

Sure, I'll have something up by tonight
Back to top Go down
Dead Poet

Dead Poet

PostSubject: Re: [Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me   [Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 10:22 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me   [Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Meta-Gaming] Apples in Wonderland, come plot with me
Page 1 of 1