Nindo Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nindo Beginning

Every shinobi has it's path set out for them. What path that may be only the gods will know. Set out to find your path in this crazy shinobi world

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello Everyone! Letting you all know that we have a skype chat available for Nindo members. PM an admin if you wish to be added.

The rarest kind of flower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

The rarest kind of flower - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rarest kind of flower   The rarest kind of flower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 9:54 am

The rarest kind of flower - Page 4 Ecccde7e692a958ab03312e558bba1faf41
---
Word count: 134 | 6,234
---

There was a chance for her to ask questions now. Kisayuri shifted her gaze from the tree and looked over toward's Seresana and stared at her a moment. She was pondering as to what question's she could ask her, if there was any that was important enough to bother the girl with asking. She silently had spent time pondering various questions, though when she had the chance, no question's came to mind. Kisayuri shook her head. "Don't care to know..." She looked away and continued to walk, though she halted in her steps and then looked back. "Well...maybe one, the little ones you have, how did you come across them? I know one said something about old momma stopped moving. I am curious as to why you took them in, instead of eaten them?"
Back to top Go down
https://nindobeginning.rpg-board.net
Zen
Admin
Zen

PostSubject: Re: The rarest kind of flower   The rarest kind of flower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 12:47 am

Seresana's happy little grin disappeared almost instantly as that day was brought back up. Her head tilted forward and her stride stopped with her arms hanging loosely by her sides. She was actually upset enough that she didn't even remark on the whole eating them part what with how tender the memory was. "Well, I did say fair was fair," Seresana admitted a little glumly and with a bit of a sigh. "During that big storm a little while ago, right after the festival, I was out in the woods in rain, mourning. I'd just started to head home when I heard these little squeaking cries and went over to see what the commotion was. I found these two around a fallen tree, and their mother mostly under that. It wasn't pretty, she was almost entirely crushed while Miku and Mina were just there, like they were lost. They were cold, and soaking wet in the rain with no one to take care of them, so I decided that I would try to save them since I fai-..." Seresana trailed off then, her expression seemed to be struggling with something but she never said what it was.

"Either way, I scooped them up then and hurried home, they were shivering so bad by the time I finally got there, but my mom and dad helped me get them warmed back up and some food in them. They were pretty sick for a little while, but eventually they started to get better and I just kept taking care of them," Seresana explained before reaching one hand up to pet Miku some more and a separate one into her belt pouch to pet Mina a little. "Now I can barely get out of the house without them trying to follow along," Seresana added before taking a moment to consider her rather long winded answer and then figured out a way to summarize it. "I guess you could say I took them in because I was sympathetic since we'd both just lost someone. I might have also been a bit selfish and wanted the company at the time, but they needed someone too and not only was I there but I wanted to be there for them," Seresana finished with her grin slowly returning. "Any other questions?"

Word Count: 384
Total: 8,005
Back to top Go down
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

PostSubject: Re: The rarest kind of flower   The rarest kind of flower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 11:47 am

---
Word count: 254 | 6,488
---

Kisayuri noticed the drastic change in attitude for Seresana. She tilted her head in confusion as she watched the shift happen that sudden cheerfulness suddenly get brought down as if with the force of a hammer. This was more then what she did before that momentarily would wipe the smile from Seresana's face. Of course Kisayuri gazed at her attentively, she listened to each and every word and considered what they truly meant. Her eyes drifting momentarily toward's the raccoon's she had petted before shifting back toward's her.

Kisayuri placed a hand upon her hip as she closed her eyes a second taking in what she had just heard, and to give a sort of 'thinking' appearance. There was a short amount of silence at the end of Seresana's talk when she had asked if there were any other questions. Were there? More then likely, but any that Kisayuri cared enough to know about. "That is quite the tale, It isn't a surprised these little ones attached themselves to you. I think I understand a little better as to why the animal's trust you, but no...no other questions." Kisayuri figured she did enough emotional damage that she didn't need to ask anything else, of course she also didn't know what she could do to cheer up the girl as she didn't really know her, but that fleeting thought of Kisayuri showing compassion to a human, well she'd keep that thought to herself for now. turning away from Seresana. "You live within the village, right?"
Back to top Go down
Zen
Admin
Zen

PostSubject: Re: The rarest kind of flower   The rarest kind of flower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 4:44 pm

The small grin that had been slowly reappearing on Seresana's face as she petted Miku and Mina seemed to cement itself there when Kisayuri replied to her little story. When Kisayuri however went from saying she had no more questions to suddenly asking about where she lived made the girl's grin become a little cheeky as she partially stifled a little chuckle. "Kinda right," Seresana replied initially as she brought her arms to cross in front of her chest. "I live with my mom, dad, and little brother in a large house on the outskirts of the village, more in the woods surrounded by trees rather than other buildings. It's an older house that's been in my dad's family for a few generations," Seresana went on to elaborate.

"If you've got the free time, you should come over sometime," she added with a happy inviting tone and her usual smile back on her face. "I'm not sure what all we could do there for fun, but you'd be more than welcome inside," Seresana finished reassuringly. "What about yourself Kisayuri? Do you live in the village? Though I don't think I've seen you in town very often, and come to think of it, I don't think I remember seeing you back at the academy either."

Word Count: 215
Total: 8,220
Back to top Go down
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

PostSubject: Re: The rarest kind of flower   The rarest kind of flower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 1:01 pm

---
Word count: 134 | 6,622
---

This girl was a peculiar one with an emotional mood shift of a swinging door. She wondered if that swinging door had a control for the swing or if it was like those old westerns where the door just swung until it lost it's momentum and landed back to it's natural place where it started. No matter, what did this girl say to her? Something about coming over and her own location. Kisayuri tilted her head. "I got free time..." she started. "But I don't want to come over and as for my own location, I am somewhere within the village. I don't attend the academy." It was fairly obvious right, Kisayuri had made it pretty clear she didn't like humans, so why would she attend a school that was full of em.
Back to top Go down
Zen
Admin
Zen

PostSubject: Re: The rarest kind of flower   The rarest kind of flower - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 3:23 pm

"Ah, okay then. Well if you change your mind, the offer to come over is open so there's no need to be a stranger," Seresana replied happily enough. She also took the lack of specifics given for Kisayuri's home as a sign to not press on about it. Instead, Seresana looked towards the sky and tried to find where the sun was overhead to fathom a guess at the time. When she finally did, she looked back over to Kisayuri with an apologetic smile. "Well sorry to leave without much warning, but I think I lost track of time and really need to go. Hopefully I'll see you later," Seresana said before turning about and starting to jog away some. She stopped a short distance away though to turn about, wave, and happily call out, "goodbye Kisayuri, hope to seeya soon!" Then Seresana spun about again and once more was headed off at a jog towards the city, with Miku and Mina in tow.

Word Count: 165
Total: 8,385
Seresana exits thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The rarest kind of flower   The rarest kind of flower - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The rarest kind of flower
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nindo Beginning :: Shinobi World :: Fire Country :: Konoha-
Jump to: