Nindo Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nindo Beginning

Every shinobi has it's path set out for them. What path that may be only the gods will know. Set out to find your path in this crazy shinobi world

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello Everyone! Letting you all know that we have a skype chat available for Nindo members. PM an admin if you wish to be added.

The rarest kind of flower

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

The rarest kind of flower - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rarest kind of flower   The rarest kind of flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 12:27 pm

The rarest kind of flower - Page 2 Ecccde7e692a958ab03312e558bba1faf41
---
Word count: 65 | 2,181
---

Kisayuri kept watching Miku while she listened to what Seresana stated. "Your species kill my Mother. I think that's reason enough." she answered as she made sure that Miku was fine and wasn't falling off, once that was done she glanced back toward's Seresana. Kisayuri ocean colored eyes gazed at her. "So why should I like something that kills the one that birthed me?"
Back to top Go down
https://nindobeginning.rpg-board.net
Zen
Admin
Zen

PostSubject: Re: The rarest kind of flower   The rarest kind of flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 1:04 pm

Confusion covered Seresana's face at Kisayuri's reply and left her stunned at the notion. She'd never killed anyone, or even really tried to hurt anyone excluding a couple instances where she was defending herself and so the accusation baffled her. "I- I'm sorry, I didn't know you lost your mother. I didn't really know her, but she seemed nice," Seresana initially replied. "She wasn't human either, was she? Probably not with those scales," she added thoughtfully before letting out another sigh. "But not all humans are bad, some are for sure like whoever it was that killed Yusu, but not all of us are like that. You even said so yourself that I seemed nice enough," she replied in an attempt to make peace, but even as she spoke her mind traveled back to that night and the horrors that happened filled her almost pleading expression with sorrow. "If it's not too painful to answer, how did you mother die?" Seresana asked hesitantly and fearfully of the answer.

Word Count: 169
Total: 2,992
Back to top Go down
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

PostSubject: Re: The rarest kind of flower   The rarest kind of flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 1:17 pm

---
Word count: 129 | 2,310
---

"Kill may have been the wrong form of the word. Killing? currently in the Process of killing." she stated looking away from Seresana. Though she did noted what Seresana stated about her Momma, but she didn't speak upon it as her concern wasn't with Momma, but her Mother. "you human's are parasites, taking what you want without so much as a reflective care upon the impact it happens." Of course this probably didn't exactly make sense as Kisayuri never exactly stated that her mother was a human-shaped being. "With each day that passes her death comes closer and once she is gone, everyone will soon follow. Tree's taken, her waters polluted, her air becoming stagnant, and her energy being drained. That is how my Mother is being killed."
Back to top Go down
Zen
Admin
Zen

PostSubject: Re: The rarest kind of flower   The rarest kind of flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 1:30 pm

The answer raised far more questions than answers for Seresana, and her head was trying and failing to keep up with all the new information. And then all those other details came in to play, things about trees, waters, and air that left Seresana too confused. Still, all of it seemed to add up roughly to the woman supposedly being poisoned and more importantly, still alive. "Wait, if your mother's still alive then we can still save her. We'll just need to get her to a doctor, or maybe bring a medical-nin to her. They're supposed to be good at countering poisons of all kinds," Seresana elaborated while pushing herself to her feet, one hand holding Mina who seemed to be startled awake rather crankily, while the other hand went to her mouth as she started to call for Miku. Sure, she was still drawing a bit of a blank for why Kisayuri would think everyone would die with her mother's death, but that confusion was being pushed back for the moment given the new sense of urgency Seresana had.

Word Count: 181
Total: 3,173
Back to top Go down
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

PostSubject: Re: The rarest kind of flower   The rarest kind of flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 1:47 pm

---
Word count: 86 | 2,396
---
A sigh came from Kisayuri's mouth as she shook her head. "What are you...an idiot?" Kisayuri glanced back at Seresana a moment before looking around her. "This world is my Mother. You all live upon her very body. Nothing short of complete and utter genocide would be able to save my Mother, which would include your death as well." Kisayuri wondered if that was clear enough for Seresana to understand. "Unfortunately for me however, things like that aren't simple. Mother doesn't want you all dead."
Back to top Go down
Zen
Admin
Zen

PostSubject: Re: The rarest kind of flower   The rarest kind of flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 2:02 pm

"He-" Seresana started to reply to the idiot comment but the rest of Kisayuri's statement cleared everything up well enough to the point where Seresana shut her mouth and started to blush a bit in embarrassment. "Oh, uhmm..." she started while her mind tried to start it's thinking process back up again now that a large portion of the mountain of questions that had been rapidly piling up were answered ever so swiftly. Plus the admission that apparently the world didn't want everyone dead was another good thing, but Seresana was still a bit embarrassed for her prior actions. "Ah, that... that makes more sense now. I thought the reptilian wo- but she uhm, and the world... right, sorry" Seresana stammered out as she sat back down much to Mina's delight as she was once again able to lay out across Seresana's lap and be petted.

When she was able to speak coherently again Seresana looked up to Kisayuri with her own emerald green eyes apologetically. "Your mother really is nice then, far nicer than I initially gave credit. Always giving and providing, but... I don't know if she does that of her own choice. You speak with her, does she ever ask anything of us humans?"

Word Count: 208
Total: 3,381
Back to top Go down
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

PostSubject: Re: The rarest kind of flower   The rarest kind of flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 2:15 pm

---
Word count: 115 | 2,511
---

Kisayuri seemed bothered and flustered. Her eyes rapidly blinking almost as if she was on the verge to tears, but she managed to contain her tears and hold her stoic, although slightly annoyed, look on her face. "The reptilian woman is my Momma, she raised me since she found me. The world is my Mother. I hope that is clear to you now, yes?" it was really a rhetorical question she just asked. "She doesn't answer me." she stated, almost sounding a little bit like she's hurt. "If she did, she doesn't tell me no matter how many times I ask." Her voice lowered, and softened as if she was hurt by this thought.
Back to top Go down
Zen
Admin
Zen

PostSubject: Re: The rarest kind of flower   The rarest kind of flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 7:42 pm

Seresana didn't respond to the first bit, more than happy to let the embarrassing moment of her own flustered misconception pass without further word. What followed though broke her smile quite soundly and brought on a much more sympathetic expression. She tried to think of a bit more than just the face value Kisayuri's words and towards the implications of what they could mean. Without any warning and fairly fast for the little girl, Seresana was suddenly by Kisayuri's side with her arms gently around the plant girl. There was a little pressure, but it wasn't nearly enough to even feign a sign of threat and hopefully before Kisayuri decided to punch her, Seresana spoke. "Please don't get worried or mad, this is just something us humans do when we're sad or notice someone who looks sad. We hug them and try to make them feel better" she said while Mina who'd suddenly found herself on Seresana's shoulder sniffed curiously at Kisayuri.

Seresana didn't hold Kisayuri for long, partially because she didn't want to make Kisayuri too uncomfortable and partially because she didn't want to get hit by a tree for making her uncomfortable. And when she released Kisayuri and took a half step back, there was a hopeful and cheerful smile on her face. "And that's why if I can, I would like to help you and your mom talk to each other. I might not know how, but it can't be impossible. And if you've got someone helping you, it's bound to happen sooner," Seresana said reassuringly.

Word Count: 260
Total: 3,641
Back to top Go down
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

PostSubject: Re: The rarest kind of flower   The rarest kind of flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 8:16 pm

---
Word count: 195 | 2,706
---

Kisayuri was indeed surprised at Seresana's sudden hug, but it didn't really make her feel better, more so it caused her to look annoyed, and maybe a little disgusted really. "I don't care for your stupid human frivolities. Don't you dare touch me again." Shortly afterwards, all across Kisayuri's body, thorns began to show up, growing from her skin. The other flower on her head opened up as well and from under the larger petals past her waist, large thorn covered mines creeped out. To say she wasn't happy about being touched by a human was an understatement.

Kisayuri herself would smell of the very nature itself. Though there was also this tinge of death smell to her, a unique smell really, something that would, if any animal had been to the Forest of Death, would be able to recognize. Of course she'd carried that sort of scent, as that was the location of her incubation where her 'birth' occurred. Where she grew from the tiny little seedling she once was, but even if you never been there, that stench of death is nothing to miss, well only if you had acute senses that is.
Back to top Go down
Zen
Admin
Zen

PostSubject: Re: The rarest kind of flower   The rarest kind of flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 8:38 pm

Seresana became more than a little worried about the opposite shift in emotion than she'd hoped to see from Kisayuri, and while she still wore the smile, it was obviously strained. There was also curiosity and wonder in her eyes as she beheld the terrifying transformation, but those were deffinately in conjunction with the fear. "R-right, no touching. No touchy, but I can still try to help," Seresana insisted despite the half step back she took at the familiar smell. Mina and Miku both however seemed much less insistent to stay around. Mina tried to crawl off Seresana's shoulder and hide back in the pouch again while Miku cowered behind a small leaf covered branch.

Word Count: 116
Total: 3,757
Back to top Go down
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

PostSubject: Re: The rarest kind of flower   The rarest kind of flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 8:53 pm

---
Word count: 169 | 2,875
---

Kisayuri noted the strain upon Seresana's face. The smile she was trying to uphold and even took the notation in her stepping back. It sent the obvious message to Kisayuri that Seresana seemed to have learned to not touch her, so with that out the way, the thorns disappeared from her body, the vines retracted and the second flower slowly closed again and she reverted back to the gentle, though annoyed look on her face, appearance she had before. Her gaze shifted toward's the raccoon's, first Mina and then she turned her gaze to Miku.

She shifted her gaze back to Seresana. The look in her eyes obviously told Seresana she was rather annoyed with her. "I don't need your help, and worry not, I'm not allowed to kill people of this village unless my life were threatened. I promised Momma." Her assurance didn't seem like it was meant to assure Seresana, but rather Miku and Mina to let them know, she wouldn't hurt the human they adored.
Back to top Go down
Zen
Admin
Zen

PostSubject: Re: The rarest kind of flower   The rarest kind of flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 10:22 pm

Miku hesitantly started peaking his head out from behind the leaves and sniffed about for the phantom scent that disappeared. Mina was doing much the same from the belt pouch. Meanwhile Seresana's body and stance relaxed, but her face still held the strained and now faltering smile. "Well that's a relief about the whole killing thing," Seresana replied completely missing the truly intended target of that comment. "And you might not need my help, but I still want to," Seresana said before also looking to see how Miku was doing. The little raccoon was once again beginning to scamper about the tree branches but he seemed to be slowly working his way over towards the core of the tree. Mina meanwhile seemed content to simply withdraw into her little pouch and stay there for the moment.

"So Kisayuri, what do you do for fun?" Seresana asked in an attempt to change the subject.

Word Count: 154
Total: 3,911
Back to top Go down
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

PostSubject: Re: The rarest kind of flower   The rarest kind of flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 10:55 pm

---
Word count: 103 | 2,978
---

Kisayuri rolled her eyes at Seresana and shook her head. She turned in the middle of Seresana talking and Kisayuri walked over in the direction of the water. When she got to the edge of the lake, Kisayuri would gaze out to the lake and then she'd take a single step into the water. The water covered over her ankles, and the second flower on her head opened up and she stood there enjoying the refreshing feeling of the water upon her flesh. "I tend to the life of the world around me. Animals, plants, insects, that is my joy." she answered.
Back to top Go down
Zen
Admin
Zen

PostSubject: Re: The rarest kind of flower   The rarest kind of flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 11:50 pm

"Do you mean kind of like how I take care of Miku and Mina?" Seresana asked as she watched Kisayuri enter the water. The flowers that kept opening and closing on her head might have confused her more had she not just recently found out that Kisayuri was born from the earth. She followed behind Kisayuri as she waded into the shallows, but didn't actually go in herself. Instead she just walked up next to the tree that Miku was slowly working his way down. The little raccoon, without provocation, scampered off the hard wood and onto Seresana's head, eliciting a small chuckle from the little girl.

Word Count: 108
Total: 4,019
Back to top Go down
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

PostSubject: Re: The rarest kind of flower   The rarest kind of flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 10:05 am

---
Word count: 136 | 3,114
---

"I don't understand what you mean by that." she uttered as she didn't wade in farther into the water and kept her position. "I tend to their every need. feed them when they are hungry, care for them when they are sick, and watch them as they perish. Replant and relocate as needed." she spoke in context of plants that needed to be moved, or animals that were endangered and needed to be moved from one spot to the other. "I listen to their worries and their concerns and do what I can to fulfill them so they live their lives to the fullest before nature takes order and takes them back to the world." she meant this in reference to when animals, plants and even insects die and their body deteriorates back into the planet.
Back to top Go down
Zen
Admin
Zen

PostSubject: Re: The rarest kind of flower   The rarest kind of flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 2:00 pm

Seresana watched and listened on as the explanation came to her and she nodded to convey her understanding of the meanings. She even got a little disheartened when Kisayuri mentioned being there for all their deaths. It'd hurt Seresana horribly when Yusuri had died and she'd been left wallowing in sorrow for days, she had a hard time imagining how Kisayuri could do it and not be just devastated the whole time. "Wow, sounds like a lot of responsibility for one girl, but I guess being able to actually ask them what's wrong and understand the answer would make it a bit easier. Still though, you mean you don't play any games for fun? Not even card games, or uhm..." Seresana trailed off for a moment as she tried to think of other games that one could play by themselves or even just one other person since there weren't exactly a lot of other people around at this very moment to join them.

Word Count: 164
Total: 4,183
Back to top Go down
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

PostSubject: Re: The rarest kind of flower   The rarest kind of flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 3:44 pm

---
Word count: 176 | 3,290
---

Kisayuri looked at Seresana and blinked. "Responsibility? I am not responsible for anything, it is something I do on my own. That is why it is fun. Or is there a meaning I am not understanding. Is that not what fun means? To do something of your own will for your own enjoyment. No responsibility, no pressure. There is no right or wrong to it. Just...fun. I don't play with others though, as you say, I don't have friends." Kisayuri didn't seemed bothered by what she had said, matter of fact, it seemed like the notion of having friends wasn't something that crossed her mind at all. She looked down toward's the water and took note of the various, although small, sea life that moved around the shallow water. very lightly she felt the nibbles at her legs and she tilted her head looking towards the water. "Hey you...I am not your food. Go find another, I cannot regenerate myself yet." the small fishes below soon after stopped nibbling at her and then swam off.
Back to top Go down
Zen
Admin
Zen

PostSubject: Re: The rarest kind of flower   The rarest kind of flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 8:03 pm

"Well you certainly make it sound like more fun than I first thought," Seresana admitted with another little chuckle as Miku climbed down onto her shoulder. "Maybe I could come with you sometime since I'm your friend now," she then added as she helped Miku down the rest of the way. The little raccoon then proceeded to scamper into the shallows where he splashed about and played in the water. Seresana watched him happily before she noticed Mina's attempts to squirm out of the little belt pouch. Seresana helped the other little raccoon out of the belt pouch who soon joined her brother in playing at the water's edge.

Seresana watched as the two splashed about and played with each other, smiling pleasantly at the scene before her eyes shifted up to Kisayuri, still awaiting her answer.

Word Count: 138
Total: 4,321
Back to top Go down
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

PostSubject: Re: The rarest kind of flower   The rarest kind of flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 8:19 am

---
Word count: 46 | 3,336
---

Kisayuri shifted a glance toward's Seresana. "Under what assumption are we friends?" she asked and then added. "I don't recall ever accepting you as a friend." shortly after her eyes shifted to the two raccoon's at play as she awaited a response back from Seresana.
Back to top Go down
Zen
Admin
Zen

PostSubject: Re: The rarest kind of flower   The rarest kind of flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 11:50 am

"Well everyone needs at least one friend. Someone to enjoy being around, to help you out when you need it and sometimes when you don't, and since you don't have one then it looks like I get to be your friend," Seresana replied as simply as if it were common knowledge and fact. "Or at least now you're my friend. So, you have anything to tend to today that I could tag along with? I'd love the chance to see what all you do, and maybe even learn a couple things," Seresana went on with a smile. Even though she was talking to Kisayuri, her eyes were more on the raccoon's that played about in the shallows.

Speaking of which, it'd taken a while but now that she was awake, Mina was playing just about as hard as Miku. The two would seemingly chase each other almost akin to a game of tag, only when one caught the other it was in the form of a pouncing tackle. The two would twist their tiny bodies about while playing before one pushed the other off and then the chase was on again. It looked like the two were having a lot of fun playing, even if it was a little rough.

Word Count: 210
Total: 4,531
Back to top Go down
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

PostSubject: Re: The rarest kind of flower   The rarest kind of flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 1:23 pm

---
Word count: 185 | 3,521
---

Kisayuri listened to Seresana and contemplated her response, though she didn't immediately reply, neither she show any emotions on her face that would indicate whether or not she was happy about the situation. Kisayuri mentally made assumptions about the girl. she assumed from this girls current actions that she was an idiot. A forceful idiot that pushed her views onto others. No, not necessarily her views, but rather her kindness onto other. Yes, that seems more appropriate.

It took a moment before Kisayuri responded. "Do as you please. It doesn't seem like telling you no would work anyway." she stated as she was stepping out the lake and started walking away. "what you do, you must decide on your own." the second flower on her head closed and she kept walking, mentally she expected for Seresana to follow after her, whether she wanted her to follow or not. she felt that maybe that's just what this stubborn girl would do. At least that's how it crossed her mind. Kisayuri was niether happy not displeased by this, curious maybe, but she wasn't pleased or displeased.
Back to top Go down
Zen
Admin
Zen

PostSubject: Re: The rarest kind of flower   The rarest kind of flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 3:35 pm

Taking that as all the assurance and acceptance she needed from Kisayuri, Seresana got ready to follow after the plant girl with a smile on her face. She splashed out into the shallows to scoop up Miku and Mina before she left. While both squeaked in surprise at the abrupt interruption of their playtime, neither seemed to protest it. Miku was all to quick to squirm out of Seresana's grasp and climb up to his usual perch atop her head while Mina was more than happy to find herself deposited back into the warmth and dryness of her pouch to dry back off. With the raccoon's secured, Seresana set off to follow after Kisayuri, a pleased and general happiness about her being as she walked along side.

"So where are we going?" Seresana asked curiously while looking over at Kisayuri.

Word count: 141
Total: 4,672
Back to top Go down
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

PostSubject: Re: The rarest kind of flower   The rarest kind of flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 3:43 pm

---
Word count: 265 | 3,786
---

Kisayuri was right, Seresana did start to follow. Well no matter, yes this did not matter, not at all...right? Kisayuri kept her steps calm and made no rushing stride. She was heading for a specific direction, but didn't seem like there was any hurry in her step. "Following the call." she answered. She, unlike Seresana, was hearing something. Something drifting upon the wind. Word's that no matter how acute your ears were, not once in a million years would you be able to hear it. Of course only Kisayuri could hear it due to her connect with the planet. Connection with the life around her. It is in her blood after all, the wall of language broken down before her as she understood the silenced words of the planets, the scratchy voice of the insects and the howls of the animals. They were all words that she and she alone could not only hear, but understand as well.

"You know about the history of this village, correct? How it was originally created?" It was a common story, many know about how the village was created through the abilities of one shinobi. A Shinobi who's powers were tied with nature itself. That the village was created through a single technique and an enormous amount of chakra. Although a common story, it was one passed on through generations that over time, it's belief seemed rather distant. That few actually believed it as thought it to be a wives tale. Though there were many, mostly though of the old generation that knew the truth of it all.
Back to top Go down
Zen
Admin
Zen

PostSubject: Re: The rarest kind of flower   The rarest kind of flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 4:19 pm

"Yeah, I've heard it before. The first Hokage used his power to create the village and then led us forward to become one of the five great hidden villages. At least that's the rough and short version of the story. Why do you ask?" Seresana replied back while continuing to match pace. For possibly the first time since Kisayuri had seen him, Miku was finally calming down some as he laid on his stomach while atop Seresana's head. Mina however wasn't even visible as she'd chosen to remain enclosed in the pouch for now.

Word Count: 95
Total: 4,767
Back to top Go down
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

PostSubject: Re: The rarest kind of flower   The rarest kind of flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 11:29 pm

---
Word count: 116 | 3,902
---

Kisayuri nodded her head. "Yeah, it was something like that. At least that's what my Momma told me, and what the plants spoken about, but I brought that up because it's somewhat related to where I am heading." Take note she didn't say we. Kisayuri kept walking. "There are still flora alive from that time, but now a very few number of them are reaching the end of the line. So they call out, call out for someone to come and be there with them and that is what I am going to do. Go there and be with them at the end of their line....so in a sense. It's a funeral that's the destination."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The rarest kind of flower   The rarest kind of flower - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The rarest kind of flower
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nindo Beginning :: Shinobi World :: Fire Country :: Konoha-
Jump to: