Nindo Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nindo Beginning

Every shinobi has it's path set out for them. What path that may be only the gods will know. Set out to find your path in this crazy shinobi world

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello Everyone! Letting you all know that we have a skype chat available for Nindo members. PM an admin if you wish to be added.

Chapter 1x7: A Lone Prayer

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Valesti

Valesti

Chapter 1x7: A Lone Prayer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1x7: A Lone Prayer   Chapter 1x7: A Lone Prayer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 10:32 pm

Chapter 1x7: A Lone Prayer - Page 2 Val_Main%20Post2_zps0vwzfnviYuki Vales
Stamina: 100
Chakra: 100
S.Chakra: 50
Attributes: Att:3 | Str:1 | Tou:1 | Agi:1 | Spd:4
Word: 285
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

While short, Ari got what she believed to be an honest answer, which was good enough for her. It was still plenty enough to work with, given that it was her. Normally mothers or adult figures getting that nature of an answer would think it was a shame that someone wasn't in school, but Ari wasn't to be placed in the same category as the norm parent. In that instant she thought about some of the pros and the Cons for someone to be in school, and following that simply thought that it wasn't for everyone. Only thinking about it after the fact of asking the question, she figured that it probably should have been a bit obvious that Kisayuri didn't.

" Ah Ok. School is good for a persons development...but I guess it could go the other way too so I guess it really depends on the individual. When we got settled down here in the land of Fire, I immediately thought to myself...I must get Val into school. A smudged canvas from erase attempts he is...I don't think he truly got into school too much. He just did what I asked of him without question like it was just another Task. I kind of wish he was more like you in that aspect ".

She looked to Kisayuri with an smile while rubbing the back of her own head.

" I mean that you showed your feelings towards the task being requested of you...I got to ask though. How is your mother ? I mean to me, excluding you, I can't distinguish the feelings of the plant life, but it's apparent that it's there, so I want to know what your mother is like ".

Back to top Go down
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1x7: A Lone Prayer   Chapter 1x7: A Lone Prayer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 10:47 am

Chapter 1x7: A Lone Prayer - Page 2 Ecccde7e692a958ab03312e558bba1faf41
---
Word count: 195 | 3,389
---

Kisayuri arched a brow as Ari spoke about school being good for a person's development and then about her own son. She didn't reply to this, she only stared at her and kept by the door frame. There was a lot of thing's she could have said, but what would have been the most effective to reply to that specifically, well no matter the time has come and passed and now she was asked a formal question. One about her Mother, this got a slight reaction from her as her stoic face changed to one that seemed a bit caught off guard, her brows raised in a surprised motion and then lowered into a contemplating one before a response came from her. "She is a Mother like any other. A Mother who cares for all of her children and wants nothing but the best for them. Wanting them to grow big and strong and live fulfilling lives. There is no secret to her, whether you speak to plant life or not, she is a Mother like any other. One who wants the best for all, and asks for nothing in return except her children's happiness."
Back to top Go down
https://nindobeginning.rpg-board.net
Valesti

Valesti

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1x7: A Lone Prayer   Chapter 1x7: A Lone Prayer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 4:24 am

Word: 1185

The Answer Ari receieved from Kisayuri was one that brought relief to her. While she didn't say anything that indicated the opposite, Ari knew that there were cases out there where the mothers only sought after what they wanted more than what was best for the child, and even in some of the worst cases even used the child as a means to obtain those things. It was a dreadful thought but a truth nonetheless. It may have been an odd thought, but it did come across Ari's mind of the kind of Mother Kisayuri's mother actually was. It was good though to have the thought cleansed away by confirmation of the daughter herself.

/ Maybe she thought that having her come would be good for the both of them...Thank you /

She felt like a tear was about to form in her eyes so she turned away from Kisayuri and towards Val. Her grip on Val's hand tightened slightly though never reaching a level of uncomfortable for the unconscious Yuki. Apart of her wanted to try to bring him back just so he could see Kisayuri there but knew that she shouldn't do it. Just looking at him, she could tell that there was some kind of struggle going on there, and a great one at that. His expression didn't look like he was at peace, and his body showed that in various ways. Ari wasn't an legal residence of the village, and did her best to keep under the radar, one of the reasons why she avoided high risk places like the hospital where certain information was kind of required in order to be seen. Ari didn't know what the Hospital policy was regarding obtaining medicines without the patient actually being there, and even if they allowed it, she herself couldn't make the attempt. She felt so much more helpless, not being able to do everything she could for him.

" I'm such a Horrible Mother. He don't look at ease, and I can't do much for him as it stands. It seems more than a Panic attack, but I don't know exactly what. He is suffering and there is Medicine that eases that, but I can't go to get it...Tell me, what would your Mother do if possibly helping you meant that she would end up sacrifice herself ? And how would you feel about her decision ? ".

Ari felt like she already knew the first question based on Kisayuri's description before, but needed a backing on what she was contemplating on doing.

:: Dream ::

After being slammed into the fourth building without stop, Val coughed up what appeared to be blood, and as he did, the scenery seemed to distort just a tiny bit, fading out for a second before returning to normal. It was almost as if the world created by his mind was becoming unstable. The reason for it was unknown, though there was a theory that would eventually hit him. For now though he had to get a grip on what was going on. He brought his finger tips to touch the bands that bound him, infusing chakra into his hands before expelling it, causing the bands to freeze a bit away from the wrists. Struggling to break free, the frozen bands would crack and shatter, freeing both arms as he quickly brought both hands to the one around his neck, repeating the process as quickly as possible. The ones around the legs were sliced immediately using a Kunai as his body motioned downwards. Now descending to the Surface, Val embraced himself for impact, having no actual way to make the landing smooth. Off from a distance a handseals were weaved with a single hand, causing water to materialize and then shoot towards the Falling Yuki, engulfing him while doing minimum damage. The water torrent would carry him down towards the surface, preventing what could have been a very damaging fall. Now drenched, his eyes shot towards where the water came from in shock.

" Val...Get up! Don't let me saving your ass be in Vain "

The Figure was of a young girl, a slightly younger than Val's current age with a similar complexion. Her build was smaller obviously, and her hair was quite unique for individuals of the Hidden Mist which was where she was from. Best way to describe it would be slick blonde hair in large amounts, most formed as two long drill curls with two black bows keeping it formed at the head. An face that on normal occasions be considered absolutely adorable was actually filled with a bit of anger, similar to a single memory of her that he possessed. She pointed at the Young Yuki while leaning forwards on her toes, displaying a great deal of eagerness in her whole body.

" If you die now, then you'll let your Mom down, and anyone else who at some point cared about you. It also means that you give up on finding me! You Promised you wouldn't ".

In that instant, pushing himself up to a standing position, Val recalled the instant this individual saved him back then when they were young, when she hid him before disaster struck. The tears he had at the thought of losing her, and the anger he possessed at the perpetrators. This did not bring about any new strength, but solidified the remaining, slowing the breakdown progress. Val rushed forward bringing up a single hand, weaving hand seals not only a bit faster than he did before but the actions seemed more stern and exact. Ice began to materialize around his hands in the form of a flat Diamond shape. The Bandages began striking at him in a whipping fashion, the Yuki jumping around dodging some of them, and then slashing at the ones that he couldn't dodge, switching these two actions in order to effectively avoid any damage that the whips could dish out. The whips eventually began to slow down as the Yuki drew closer, his left hand drawing back and the ice around it shattering instantaneously, forming shards that hovered around his now clenched Fist before being launched towards the Bandaged Man in rapid fire. They would not only enter the bandaged figure, but they would travel all the way through without decreasing in their speed.

" Why are you fighting so hard!? Damn it you're actually starting to piss me off. People don't fight this hard at this point. You give in, I draw upon you through your fear and despair, then at night I decapitate your head...well I mean I come behind you, eat your head, then go on about my business doing what I do. You're making this far more annoying!! "

Those words came out in a rather childish way, and also completely different than before or what he believed this individual to be like. It was something that didn't exactly fall in place of the dread he was dealing with as a result of the festival, being something like an its own entity and not an actual construct of Val's Mental state.

Back to top Go down
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1x7: A Lone Prayer   Chapter 1x7: A Lone Prayer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 4:43 pm

---
Word count: 113 | 3,502
---

Kisayuri stared at Ari. Just standing there watching her, not looking like she was worried at all. Not looking like she was concerned one bit at the outcome that happened. she just stood there and watched, she observed the interaction of the two human's before one. the motherly one and the child one. One of which was on the verge of breaking down while the other seemed to be ill. Kisayuri made no attempt's to leave, and no attempts to further enter and she just watched. When the question was asked, Kisayuri answered, though... "Does it matter really what the child feels, a mother will do what they think is best anyway."
Back to top Go down
Valesti

Valesti

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1x7: A Lone Prayer   Chapter 1x7: A Lone Prayer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 7:16 pm

Word: 267

It wasn't the exact answer Ari expected, but still produced the same reinforcement that she was looking for. She also seemed like the individual that would try to be considerate of the other individuals in various situations, but at the end of the day she was a loving parent, and as much as she wanted to put Vals feeling as a heavy weight in the decisions, it would ultimately come down to what she in her heart truly believed was best for him.

" You're right, and who knows, maybe Konoha will have mercy on me. I have to remember that this isn't the Hidden Mist ".

Her words came to a Halt for a moment, thinking about what she was saying and whether it was okay to say it. She found herself okay with talking to Kisayuri, but then again the subject itself was not really relevant as she had already decided, so she would shift the subject.

" I have Faith He'll be alright in the end. Sucks he's not awake now to see you. Im sure he'll probably be shocked to see you, jump out of the bed blushing at the fact that you're here to see Him. It's kind of like When I first encountered Val's Father. One minute he was at my bedside with me being cold to him, another minute We're dancing like idiots...OH! Speaking of that, Do you have a loooooover ? ".

Thinking about her question, she didn't believe that the concept was something that Kisayuri had a grasp of, so if confirmed to be the case, she would go into explaining it.

Back to top Go down
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1x7: A Lone Prayer   Chapter 1x7: A Lone Prayer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2016 9:51 am

---
Word count: 112 | 3,614
---

Kisayuri listened at first, unsure of what she meant exactly about Konoha showing them mercy. though the shift in subject caused Kisayuri to give Ari as 'you've got to be kidding me' straight face stare. Her she responded with an answer. "I'd sooner mate with trash before I'd even consider thinking about you filthy human's in such a way." She understood what the word 'lover' meant, but just in the act of having sex sort of thing. Not exactly the emotional side of it, rather it's something that never entered her mind at all. "To which I also hold a different means of reproduction, so I don't even need your species."
Back to top Go down
Valesti

Valesti

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1x7: A Lone Prayer   Chapter 1x7: A Lone Prayer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 8:49 pm

Chapter 1x7: A Lone Prayer - Page 2 Yuki%20Valesti_TBFillin_zpskhnnreuhYuki Valesti
Word: 207

Kisayuri's reaction was something that kind of surprised Ari, but not exactly for the reasons one would think. While she wished that Kisayuri would stop reffering to them all as things that was so far beneath her, the surprise would come from her thinking that Ari was talking about sexual intercourse. Her body shot up from her current sitting position, hand releasing Val only to connect to each other to form a Capital T as to say time out. Her eyes was so narrow that they would appear as a two slits with little dots underneath them, and her cheeks would puff out so much to complete the comedic expression.

" Wait Wait Wait Hold on here! Sweetie Im not talking about Sexual intercourse! though I do want Val to give me at least 3 grandchildren, thats later on down the road. Right now Im talking about having a special bond with another individual, someone who have your interest at heart and you theres. Someone who take great enjoyment being with you for more than just the act of Sex. I guess there is no Humans that would be an option at this point for you, but aren't there more individuals like you...like Male individuals ? ".

Back to top Go down
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1x7: A Lone Prayer   Chapter 1x7: A Lone Prayer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 11:46 am

---
Word count: 269 | 3,883
---

Kisayuri kinda gave the same expression of her eyes seeming to be like lines with two dots under it, but her cheeks didn't puff out, it would feel more like a smarter person looking to a dumber person like her expression was just saying 'that is the most idiotic thing I've ever heard.' or even 'what are you an idiot or something?' Keeping the same expression. "You really don't know a thing about how things work in nature do you? Particularly toward's plant life."

She didn't give Ari a chance to reply as she went on to explain. "Classified into three types, there is...how you humans put it, Monoecious, Dioecious, and perfect. Plants are also a species which are unmoving, they root themselves into the ground and never move from that spot, yet we cover the most of the planet. through which we are assisted by other species through mere contacts, from insects to animals and much to my disgust even you humans, this helps up reproduce as each species would carry our seeds for us. We most times never meet our "parents", but as far as how I am classified I am what is considered 'perfect'." within the world of flower terminology that actually meant something and not just the i'm perfect and you're not. Of course Kisayuri didn't properly explain it, she actually kinda wondered how Ari will react to this information and also clearly the notion of having someone you care about in the way Ari explain went over Kisayuri's head as well to the point she didn't acknowledge it with a proper response.
Back to top Go down
Valesti

Valesti

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1x7: A Lone Prayer   Chapter 1x7: A Lone Prayer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 1:02 pm

Chapter 1x7: A Lone Prayer - Page 2 Yuki%20Valesti_TBFillin_zpskhnnreuhYuki Valesti
Word: 290

Ari closed her eyes and released a sigh, not one that would indicate annoyance, but kind of a saddening one brought about by completely missing the bullseye. It wasn't exactly that she didn't know much about plants, but Kisayuri was a completely new thing to her, and there was no appropriate classification for her in Ari's mind. There where many things about her that screamed Plants, while quite a few things that absolutely screamed Human, which was a mind fuck for Ari despite not openly admitting it. To be informed was something Ari appreciated a great deal though, so her head motioned back up as she gave Kisayuri her undivided attention. It was quite an explanation for the Elder Yuki to take in, but she took it in gaining a greater understanding of most of it, actually everything except what she meant by 'Perfect'. It was probably this classification that would help Ari get a better understanding on Kisayuri specifically. Questions would arise, and if it was anyone else that didn't carry an blatant disgust for what She was, Ari would have raised her hand playfully like she was in a classroom.

" Okay, I believe I understand a bit more. What makes you 'Perfect' though ? I mean what do you mean by perfect exactly because I feel like you may mean something else than what's coming to my mind ".

There were a few other questions too, but the others could possibly spill over into subject matters that she believed wasn't a good idea to discuss with Kisayuri. She was trying to be considerate, now treading the waters cautiously. The last thing she wanted to do was step on anyone toes at this time, nor cause annoyance within any particular individual.

Back to top Go down
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1x7: A Lone Prayer   Chapter 1x7: A Lone Prayer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 2:39 pm

---
Word count: 119 | 4,002
---

Kisayuri for the moment stared at Ari and then her brow came together and she looked to the side, in tsundere fashion, her cheeks reddened...well it didn't reddened actually it went green instead, but not in a i'm going to be sick, but in a blush manner. "That's a bit personal of a question to ask. You don't go around asking others what genitals they have..." she kept looking away as she would then explain. "Perfect flowers, as stated in your human books is probably the best way of explaining it, carry both genitals of male and female plants, the stamen, pistil and ovary. Basically...in the most simplest of terms, I can self-reproduce, so I don't need a lover."
Back to top Go down
Valesti

Valesti

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1x7: A Lone Prayer   Chapter 1x7: A Lone Prayer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 4:29 pm

Word: 378

That one instant where one who acted with the purpose of avoiding making things awkward, and then do exactly that all because of trying to avoid it. This was that very moment for Ari, and god was it more than she had asked for. She kind of expected it to be close to the idea of performing things to the best that they could be performed, but it wasn't what she got. Initially she was going to make it known that Kisayuri didn't have to tell her if it was something personal, but she didn't get a chance to so she just allowed it all to come to her ears. She knew she had already messed up when Kisayuri mentioned genitals, but she was legitimately curious on what she meant by perfection. It just kept spinning around as she went further into explaining,  Ari was already embarrassed enough for the both of them, her entire face being red with an calm expression that absolutely did not match that of embarrassment. She did not say a single word though, because she knew that if she had done so without taking it all in and letting it settled, she would have said something really stupid in every sense of the word.

" Oh my! Wow...Ok...Ummm...I understand now. Sexually, more so for the function of reproducing you don't need a lover...Im so sorry, I definitely didn't know that is what you meant by Perfect, but I tell you what, Im glad I asked though because now I have a better understanding of you, albeit slightly, but better nonetheless. I hope one day that you, Val, and myself can come to understand each other a lot more ".

The whole Both genitals thing was still in her head, even though she completely understood what Kisayuri explained, she still saw human aspects to Kisayuri more so due to her physical form, and thus naturally made the odd connection that she was a Human being with both Genitals. Maybe she wasn't a serious shinobi or person, but it's just seemed like one of those things that one couldn't just brush off instantly, almost like someone saying something like that mid conversation and in the recipients head they're like ' Wait hold up, what!? '.

Back to top Go down
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1x7: A Lone Prayer   Chapter 1x7: A Lone Prayer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 10:02 am

---
Word count: 115 | 4,117
---

Kisayuri kept her gaze averted, her cheeks were still a little green. Both of the flowers on her head had quickly closed up tightly as she stood at the door. The large petals of her lower half turned slightly and tightened on her lower body making a make-shift tight dress bottom. It would also come to notice that one flower on her head is much larger then the other, but it could also been seen that Kisayuri had a head full of hair and the flowers connected into her head, though you wouldn't tell that unless you parted her head to see where the flowered connected.

"What kind of medicine do you need for him?"
Back to top Go down
Valesti

Valesti

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1x7: A Lone Prayer   Chapter 1x7: A Lone Prayer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 4:06 pm

Word: 161

Ari looked to Val for a Brief period before quickly turning her attention back to Kisayuri, Kind of lost on the sudden change of subject. She didn't know why she would ask about the Medicine Val needed, but summed it up to her simply being curious. Ari recalled all the symptoms she previously analyzed, in which would direct her to the Medicine that Val needed.

" The Best Medicine for Val right now would be Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors, much like citalofram, fluosatine, or Cartraline. Any of these things Kind of Balance the Chemicals in the Brain by making more Serotonin. It should help get him to a point where his body can handle the rest ".

She was no Medical Ninja, displayed simply by the slight butchering of the Medicine names, but the basic knowledge was definitely there. This brought up the thought on obtaining the Medicine, which caused her to gain a slightly sadden look as she looked back to Val.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1x7: A Lone Prayer   Chapter 1x7: A Lone Prayer - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1x7: A Lone Prayer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2