Nindo Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nindo Beginning

Every shinobi has it's path set out for them. What path that may be only the gods will know. Set out to find your path in this crazy shinobi world

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello Everyone! Letting you all know that we have a skype chat available for Nindo members. PM an admin if you wish to be added.

Practicing games

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thaliamint

thaliamint

Practicing games - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practicing games   Practicing games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 6:17 am

Iku stepped forward as Seresana came over. When the girl sat atop a tree stump, the Uchiha girl stood in front of her, staring down at her with her dull midnight blue eyes. She didn't open her mouth or move, as Seresana began to recite some tale about some great ancestor that Iku quickly found out was named Mursuka. A trapper like the girl's father. It seemed that profession ran in the family. Which was probably why Seresana herself had seemed so keen on training with the bow and arrow.

As Seresana went through the story of this great amazing person in her family tree, Iku made no noise, and in fact was eerily still as she listened. It was almost as if the Uchiha was a statue, or had long since gone and been replaced by a fake clone of sorts. Seresana drilled on, probably not even noticing just how vacant and still Iku was.

When her story had concluded Iku once again moved. Heck, she breathed in, as if she had not even took in a single breath the entire story. But that would not have been possible. "Intriguing," Iku responded thoughtfully. "Sounds farfetched. But before you jump to the defense, let me say that farfetched does not mean impossible. I don't know just how you and yours keep records, if by spoken word is the only way, then I can foresee such a story becoming.." she made a small shrug, "'Inflated' so to speak, over time. However, stories like this hold a ring of truth somewhere. This 'Mursuka' sounds like an amazing person." Even while she praised him, her tone never shifted from dullness. "Your family sounds similar to the Uchiha clan. While we are not 'trappers' by name, our clan often employs such unsavory tactics to win fights. Heck, we even share some qualities from the water ninja in your story. Using subterfuge, cover of night, and nasty hidden attacks to deal with our foes. It's common Uchiha blood. We also fancy power, though. Which is the opposite of one who fights with tools, such as your father, Mursuka, or yourself when I first met you."

Iku's eyes cast away, out towards the forest. She seemed lost in thought. "Now. The tales of this 'Miyo', and "Wasseyne'."

{378 words}
Back to top Go down
Zen
Admin
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Practicing games   Practicing games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 11:57 am

"Alright, but umm... Miyo's tale isn't very story like I'm afraid," Seresana forewarned before starting on the old story. "Well many years ago, well before even my dad was born, a terrible sickness started to plague the village. It spread like wildfire, infecting dozens of villagers within the first few days of it's appearance, but what was truly nightmarish about this infectious disease was that medical ninjutsu didn't seem to have any effect. As the disease continued to spread by unknown means, the village put it's doctors together into a think tank to come up with a cure, and Miyo was on that team. It took some time, but the think tank was eventually able to find a way to cure the disease as well managing to figure out how to stop it's spread. The individual accomplishments of the medical team weren't disclosed and the whole group was accredited with the breakthrough so I'm not too sure who did what unfortunately," Seresana concluded rather anti-climatically with an apologetic smile.

"Wasseyne's tale however is one rightly known and recited by the family. It happened during one of the great shinobi wars, in the aftermath of an attack on the village hidden in the leaves. During the attack, a lot of fighting broke out in and around the hyuga district, and while the invaders were repelled by the might of the hyuga clan, the area sustained fairly heavy damage. The fighting however was still going on while Wasseyne was there as he'd been on a job to repair a balcony that had been damaged in a recent storm. As Wasseyne was trying to get out of the district and away from the fight itself, he heard the cries of a child beneath the rubble of a destroyed house. Instead of just fleeing like most of the non-combat trained people were, Wasseyne turned around and ran over to the toppled structure. The roof had caved in and most of the walls had fallen out making the scene rather bleak, but the cries continued and so Wasseyne continued to search for their source. Eventually and with the fighting still going on around him, Wasseyne found the source, a couple kids who were trapped under a chunk of the roof along with their unconscious mother. Wasseyne worked as quickly as he could, first clearing away what he could from the roof so it would be lighter, and then he found a piece of pillar. Using every ounce of strength he could muster, Wasseyne lifted the collapsed roof and wedged the chunk of pillar under it so that it would stay up by itself. Then he got down and helped pull the mother out while the kids scrambled out as well. The four of them then made their way out of the district and the fighting with Wasseyne carrying the unconscious woman all the way to the hospital. When the fighting was over, and the father was reunited with the rest of his family, he asked if there was any way he could repay Wasseyne for saving them. Out of all the things he could have asked for, Wasseyne only asked that when it came to rebuilding their house, they remember his name and hire him," Seresana concluded the tale with a more confident smile as she looked towards Iku to see what she'd think of the two stories, even though the first one was a little lack luster since a lot of the details weren't disclosed. Still, they were two more of her ancestors on her father's side that weren't ninja but still managed to do some real good for the village.

Word Count: 607
Total: 4,445
Back to top Go down
Zen
Admin
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Practicing games   Practicing games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 9:40 pm

Seresana waited for Iku's reply for either some more stories or for the request to resume their fight, but then she caught sight of the sun and saw just how far it'd already set. With a bit of a gasp, Seresana apologetically bowed to Iku. "I'm so sorry for this Iku, but I've got to go. We can spar or swap stories again sometime if you want, but I can't be late," Seresana explained before straightening back up, turning about, and bolting off away from the little area. "Sorry again, I'll seeya later!" Seresana called out before getting too far out of ear shot.

Word Count: 105
Total: 4,550

(Seresana exits the thread, I'll leave it unlocked for you to make one more post if you want, but I think I'm done waiting on this.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practicing games   Practicing games - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practicing games
Page 1 of 1