Nindo Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nindo Beginning

Every shinobi has it's path set out for them. What path that may be only the gods will know. Set out to find your path in this crazy shinobi world

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello Everyone! Letting you all know that we have a skype chat available for Nindo members. PM an admin if you wish to be added.

Practice in the Woods

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lolk

Lolk

Practice in the Woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Woods   Practice in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 11:03 pm

Sylvan is able to hit him quite easily. the shot wasn't that hard, after all, and she had practiced this technique a lot. Her parents had drilled it into her as the basic Yamanaka technique, and, rather liking the idea of it, Sylvan had trained hard in its use. When she awakens in Nathan's body, she wastes no time. She immediately turns to the closest tree, and runs at it as hard and fast as she can, head first. Just before impact she disengages all of the jutsu's, including the Genjutsu she had been using, while her spirit floats back to her body. Once her body was back and animated, she would quickly draw a Kunai, ready to throw if needed.
{121 Words}
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield

Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Woods   Practice in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 11:16 pm

Nathan regained control when his head met tree and fell onto his butt the moment after he makes contact. He was still conscious, but his head pulsed from the pain coming from his head. He laid on his back, unsure what had happened and as to why he suddenly wanted to headbutt a tree. Yet, at the moment, he was laying down on his side and curled up in the fetal position. The small groans signalling that he wasn't out just yet. He tried to get up once, but he just fell down and stayed. He wasn't going to be moving, much less fight anytime soon.
((107))
Back to top Go down
Lolk

Lolk

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Woods   Practice in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 11:26 pm

Sylvan nimbly hops to the tree he just rammed into. Or rather, the tree which she used as a weapon against his body, which she possessed. Accuracy is important, after all. She wondered if things had gone how they were supposed to. Regardless, she had either won or this was all part of some grand ploy on his part. given that he had let her ram him into a tree though, it would have to be a very strange ploy indeed. Or possibly a stupid one. He was caught in all her genjutsu's quite easily, so she was inclined to believe that he was merely inexperienced with them.
Calling down form the top of the tree, she asks. "I could've killed you when you were under my genjutsu, but that isn't how sparring works, ja? I think I've won this time. did you learn anything?" All this was said without any hint of mockery, malice, or sarcasm. all this, despite casually indicating she could've killed him by now. She truly meant it. She would probably answer truthfully if he asked if she had learned anything, in fact.
{186 Words}
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield

Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Woods   Practice in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 11:39 pm

He took in a long, breath in order to calm himself. He knew that trying to move too much would make his head throb anymore. "I learned that I need to train against genjustu or else those that can use it can ruin me. What did you learn from this? How good you were at using your justu?" He asked while sounding bitter about the whole ordeal, but he felt he was justified for the things that had happened to him as of late. He knew that she could kill him at anytime and probably destroy his mind if she continued with the first genjustu.
((106))
Back to top Go down
Lolk

Lolk

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Woods   Practice in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 11:47 pm

Sylvan chirps happily as she hops down form the tree, landing several yards away from him. "I learned that I need to get better at close combat! But also that Genjutsu's are a legitimate strategy! They all went over very well, and I got to use most of them." She seems totally unaware of the bitter tone in his voice. "Do you require medical assistance I have a kit stashed somewhere in the forest, I could go get it..." She says uncertainly, observing his head. She could've destroyed his mind, true. It would've meant one less Uchiha to deal with. But.. while many things made no sense to her, the idea that killing randomly people was probably not a good idea was something she quite clearly understood. After all, her entire reason for becoming a ninja was so that such a thing would not happen to her. So she hoped the experience had helped him out. It certainly seemed to, the topics he covered were definitely things he needed to train against. "Perhaps you should train in the use of your Sharingan, Uchiha. It would've aided you significantly, and forced me to come into close quartars, where you might've fared better."
{202 Words}
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield

Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Woods   Practice in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 12:08 am

He found himself naturally smiling at her being happy, but didn't really have a reason to for himself. He felt the pain in his head start to die down, but for the journey back home, he decided to take the help that was provided to him. "Yeah." He said simply and finally managed to himself upright despite it making his head throb some more. The smile that he had faded away as the mention of his sharingan showing up was brought up. "True." He said while his head moved over his eye. He had to admit that having a sharingan would make things much simpler for him, but he also knew how scary he looked when he had it. The most he had seen it was when his parents were angry at each other and shouted at each other, their eyes turning red after activating their sharingans, but wasn't going to bring that up now. "I will try to look for some other ways to get around genjustu as well." He said, hoping to at least find an alternative for his eyes.
((182))
Back to top Go down
Lolk

Lolk

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Woods   Practice in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 12:57 am

Sylvan frowns as she offers a helping hand to assist his ascension. He quite clearly danced around her points regarding the Sharingan. In particular, he mentioned 'other ways around Genjutsu' rather than 'improve my Sharingan'. This filled her head with puzzling hypothesis about him. Perhaps he couldn't use it, or perhaps he did not want to use it. either of those were bad, more so for him than her. He was quite clearly marked as a Uchiha, which meant others would have certain expectations of him. And the Sharingan was a powerful tool. The fact that he did not appear to have access to it was worrisome indeed. Using it as a crutch was foolish, of course. But it was a good thing to have, if for the ability to pierce Genjutsu alone. she wasn't sure the specifics of its other abilities, but knew that they made hand-to-hand combat and ninjutsu much more powerful. she wasn't sure how, precisely, but she had enough evidence to assume it was the Sharingan. The only reason that she knew it pierced Genjutsu was form listening in on conversations some of the hirer ranked people probably should've had behind closed doors. and even then, they hadn't outright stated it.
"I will not judge you if you cannot use those eyes." she says, slowly but firmly, "but if it is that you will not then I fear for you. Best of luck. We should do this again sometime." she leaps back from him, watching as he got upright. "I will retrieve the medical kit, please stay here and do not strain yourself further. Just to clarify, this battle is over?" she asks.
{277 words}
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield

Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Woods   Practice in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 1:20 am

He was thankful for the help up and took her hand. He didn't say anything else about his sharingan since he was unsure whether it was a real blessing or a curse to have those eyes. They had provided power and yet he never saw anything positive result from it. In all honesty, he would use it if he had to and even train himself to use, but he just wanted to be his last resort. He felt silly, dumb, or synonyms one could come up with for the lack of intelligence to benefit from his in born skill. "Yeah, we should." A smile starting to return to him again though faded when Sylvan jumped away from him. He got up a little slower than normal, but that was just because of his head. He then got confused as she asked him an obvious question like she had done earlier though like earlier, he answered it. "Of course."
((159))
Back to top Go down
Lolk

Lolk

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Woods   Practice in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 1:15 pm

Sylvan nods politely, and runs off to get the medical kit. She would need to replace it after this, yet again. Next time, she would make them bring their own kit. No need for her to have to use her own resources after all.
A short while later, she returns from the opposite direction her clearing is actually in, medical kit in tow. "Other than you head, are you injured?" she asks as she opens it carefully. She hadn't dealt any physical injuries besides ramming his head into a tree as far as she knew, but it was entirely possible she'd overlooked something. She would probably have to help him back to the village regardless.
{114 Words}
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield

Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Woods   Practice in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 1:48 pm

Nathan waited patiently as she went to get the kit and started to wonder who she was exactly. All he got was what clan she was from and that she was from his class, but not her name. He wasn't sure whether he should blame that on his headache or the fact that he had never gotten it. It seemed a little rude to have gotten some much help or even consideration without knowing her name. When she came back, he would with a, "No." He would keep quiet for a moment, feeling a little awkward having to ask the question. "Sorry, but did we ever get each other's names?" He asked.
((112))
Back to top Go down
Lolk

Lolk

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Woods   Practice in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 2:16 pm

Sylvan tends to his injury as best she can, but ultimate decides that the bets solution would be to get him back to the village. "We should head back home. Others will tend to you better than I." She says, offering to support him. "I will hopefully be able to acquire a fresh medical kit as well." she hoists him up with some difficulty, tugging on his arm so she could keep him from falling should the pain in his head rob him of motor control.
"No, we did not introduce ourselves at any point." She says, saying no more than that.
{101 Words}
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield

Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Woods   Practice in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 2:41 pm

Nathan let her do what she could for him and didn't object to her decision since she was more experienced on the matter. He was helped up by her and later helped back to the village. His head let him walk without too much help though took comfort in the fact the he had someone that would keep him from falling. He decided to start of the introductions since Sylvan probably wasn't going to. "My name is Nathan Uchiha, what's yours?" He asked while moving his gaze from the path back home and to Sylvan, waiting for her response. If she didn't answer him, then he wouldn't push her.
((110))
Back to top Go down
Lolk

Lolk

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Woods   Practice in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 2:45 pm

Sylvan notices he could more or less walk on his own. That was good. she was not looking forward to supporting him the whole way. Still, she would be there in case he suddenly had issues. She decided she would drop him off at the Uchiha compound, then let his clan take care of him after that. That was what normal people did, and he wasn't to know she was crazy. "Sylvan Yamanaka." She says, with regards to her name. She never understood why people didn't include a request for her name whenever they wanted to exchange names. Honestly, it was like they expected her to assume she was to give her name. Ridiculous. They should just ask everything they wanted to know.
{123 Words}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Woods   Practice in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice in the Woods
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next