Nindo Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nindo Beginning

Every shinobi has it's path set out for them. What path that may be only the gods will know. Set out to find your path in this crazy shinobi world

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello Everyone! Letting you all know that we have a skype chat available for Nindo members. PM an admin if you wish to be added.

Rainy days

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zen
Admin
Zen

Rainy days - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy days   Rainy days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 9:04 pm

Seresana's face had been locked on Yusuri's face as she awaited her reply, and when the taller girls opened her mouth to speak but didn't say anything, Seresana's happy expression diminished slightly. When it happened again, Seresana's hands lifted slightly as she started to cringe slightly. "It wasn't that tough of a question, was it? Did I say something that could have upset her? I...wait, this has happened before. Yusuri's hesitated and locked up when answering me before, and both times... it's been when I asked about her... family. Oh no, something must have happened, but what could it be? Did could they have had a fight? Are her parents not together anymore?" These thoughts and more rushed through Seresana's head while Yusuri was busy stabbing herself to break her train of thought. Seresana's expression had turned almost pained as she continued to think up more and more hypothetical situations, but her face hadn't turned away from facing Yusuri's.

Even looking right at her though, Yusuri's spoken words surprised Seresana and she quickly forced away the pained expression in exchange for a brighter one. "If Yusuri can put on a brave face, then I can too," Seresana thought to herself as she finally smiled again. "Wow, you live with a roommate," Seresana replied at first and she was about to go on about how lucky Yusuri would be to not have to deal with any younger siblings, but she held her tongue on that comment. "Oh it's not a surprise. I was just going to show you back to my house. We can get dried off and play some board games and stuff," Seresana said then to diffuse the notion of their destination being a surprise. "It's getting kind of dark and cold out anyways," she added before taking a step forward to take Yusuri's hand again. "It'll be fun, right? Because we'll be there together, and you can even stay the night just like friends do," Seresana went on as she started to take a couple steps to lead Yusuri down some of other streets and a new destination. "If we walk back, the rain might pick up again too and then we can really enjoy the walk back," she added as she adopted a slower pace. "Oh, and is there anything you'd want to see on the way back? We can make plenty of detours since it's such a long way back."

Word Count: 403
Total: 5772
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Rainy days   Rainy days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 11:19 pm

GOOD JOB YUSURI! REALLY PERFECT WAY TO NOT DRAW SUSPICI- Yusuri interrupted her outer conscience, the screams and voices of those from her village screaming as if in an agonized pain whispers for help filling the loud group voice. Shut up! I dont want to hear you, so stop talking. Yusuri growled sulkily in her head, she didn't need this, even if her conscious body was incapable of hearing this area of her mind's vast void like regions. Currents of water and clouds of rain, the only think upon her mind. Silencing, extinguishing, and snuffing out all the fiery thoughts that may have protruded out like a smoke signal in her mind. The rapid washing tide and downpouring rain quenched the life of fire In her mind. This blocked her caged mind from her conscious knowledge however, causing problems far worse than the murder of those she knew. It caused problems much akin to to that of a pumpkin hollow, a gourd. It was empty. Her heart and mind were plagued by the disease of tragedy and despair. Yusuri lived on despite that fact, she didn't let it consume her life. It gave her morals to live her life by, and plans of what she refused to ignore.
"I believe you know Sylvan-Senpai? She looks like she slept in a bush." Yusuri said just in case the first name didn't help as much as it was meant to, gave a small description of her roommate, Sylvan. The antisocial queen herself, ruler of super ninja level closet class shut-ins. Watching Seresana speak and processing the wording, she shook her head. Walking next to the shorter ninja in-training, she matched the pace, her eyes shifting down to give Seresana a blank gaze. Blinking, she allowed the water to run down her face before she attempted to speak up and answer, "I've never seen the Konoha graveyard and their shrines before. Is that a possible stop?" Yusuri asked, it seemed like genuine curiosity and a wish to see the people who had passed; give her respects.

Word Count: 350/5800
Back to top Go down
Zen
Admin
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Rainy days   Rainy days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 4:45 am

"Oh Syl, yeah, I know her," Seresana replied as she took up walking and leading Yusuri along the streets of the village again. "She's in our class after all and I've seen her out in the woods a few times when I've been out there training or gathering up things. She's really nice," Seresana replied as they walked. Seresana hadn't a clue what'd brought that up, but she didn't mind it much. "Though how do you know her?" Seresana asked back curiously while she tried to think back to the times she'd been around Sylvan, trying to specifically remember any mention of Yusuri from the other, more nature favoring girl.

Then her second question came up and Seresana paused in her steps. "I uh, suppose, but neither's a very good spot to visit in the dark and rain," Seresana started as she though towards the two places she could take Yusuri. "There's a memorial stone, over that way," she started with a point. "It's dedicated to all the shinobi who've died on missions or while fighting, honoring those who couldn't have a normal burial," Seresana added as she paused for a moment to think of when she'd seen the stone and seen her father's tears when they come to it once. Not letting that get the best of her, Seresana turned with a smile towards another direction. "And over that way is the graveyard and burial shrines," Seresana added with another point in the new direction. "We can swing by either, but both are a little out of the way from my house. We could try to visit both if you'd want, but it'll be kinda late by the time we get back."

Word Count: 283
Total: 6055
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Rainy days   Rainy days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 11:57 pm

"Yes she is also part of our class, nothing deniable within that statement." Yusuri said blankly, not quite getting the point of a responce you dont respond to. Reading Seresana's lips rather easily she gave a small smirk like smile from amusement, "Your not quite one to put two and two together are Sere-Chan? Sylvan is my roommate that I meantioned, I would have stayed with Samhaim if we werent told we cant." Yusuri said, stopping only to listen to Seresana ask her her next question out of the many the smaller girl had.
Listening to her options she hummed to herself while thinking. The memorial stone sounded more like something she would want to read over to look for names on. Thinking it over and weighing her options she shrugged, "Lets go visit the shrines and the normal graveyard. Tonight if we just go look that'd be fine, then we can just run back. If we walk there and run back to your home we should be good. What do you think Sere-chan?" Yusuri asked, glancing her misty grey oculars down at her evening company, knowing that even if Seresana said no, they could simply sleep and then go.

Word Count: 200/6000
Back to top Go down
Zen
Admin
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Rainy days   Rainy days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 2:03 am

Seresana's smile drooped a little at Yusuri's second comment as she didn't like having her intelligence insulted or being talked down to just because she was a bit younger or shorter than most of the academy students. She couldn't have known the two lived together, after all she had no idea that Sylvan didn't live with her parents and she barely knew who Samhaim was at all. She tried to connect a face to the name, but found she couldn't quite do it and that chased her grin even further away as confusion mixed with the slight frown. However, she didn't say anything for the moment, and forced away the down trodden expression rather quickly as she tried to remember that she wanted to keep happy for Yusuri.

"Yeah, we could do that Yusu," Seresana replied as she looked back up to Yusuri and once more reached out to grab her hand, though there was just the slightest bit of hesitation in the gesture before contact was made. "We'll still need to walk quickly though if we're to get there before it get's too dark," Seresana added before beginning to lead Yusuri along some of the streets towards a less packed side of town. It didn't take them too long to reach it, but according to what Seresana had said it was supposedly in the opposite direction of her house. It wasn't a massive graveyard, but it there were a number of graves and old shrines to it that marked areas where multiple people were buried, usually families. A simple and low lying fence surrounded the plot of land on three sides, but remained open in the back to allow the graveyard to expand as additional deaths occurred. That didn't mean however that only newer graves were towards the back though as some of the newest stones even appeared in the first couple rows of the grave yard.

"I don't come here too often, but I have visited with my dad before. His family, the Hatasuko's, have a shrine back a short ways that we could visit though. While they aren't a line of highly accomplished ninja, they were a long lasting family who've always been skilled craftsmen and hard workers for the village," Seresana explained as she started into the graveyard, still leading the way over the water soaked ground. The graveyard wasn't sparred it being littered with puddles.

Word Count: 400
Total: 6455
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

PostSubject: Re: Rainy days   Rainy days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 4:32 pm

"Of course, but we're in training for this. No? Quickly is easy." Yusuri said as Seresana reached over to grab her hand, returning the gesture after Sere-Chan had reached her hand. Wrapping her hand to clasp itself around her companions. As the smaller femme moved, Yusuri stumbled for a short moment to find a good proper pace, something that seemed to elude her for a moment. it was a off pace rhythm of steps, which is what caught her off guard as she was rather good at staying on pace. As they made their way down the streets, Yusuri remembered Seresana saying it would take longer to get back to her home. With this knowledge she determined to make this a rather short visit, she had never seen a graveyard before, or a shrine before. Or at least not a proper one, it was impossible to find a proper shrine for anything but Kage in Kiri, inside the village.
Looking out at the grounds, as they reached the two girls destination, Yusuri was met first with the sight of three long low-lying fences and a field of tombs. The headstones each with their individual names, some in line with families that in all probability died together, or in some cases it seemed that the platoons and teams from missions were buried together to show that they were honored for their services, it made Yusuri curious of how she would be buried, and where she would be buried. She was young, but Yusuri had been taught through torment that death was not something that you should find funny by any means, nor should it be something anyone can have the right to do to anyone, no death was justified by any other means than natural causes. It was the logic source of her only hate; fire. She loathed the burning flames that caused her such chaos, she had no desire to allow the people around her to use fire, her enemies would be punished for using such a destructive force. Even though her logic made sense that she would not kill, Yusuri had no such restriction barring her down, if she had to kill, she would, and if she ran into an enemy who used fire, may the Heaven's cry a storm for their death. They would get no showing of mercy, despite the girl attempting to discard her hate and move on.
While Seresana talked, Yusuri seemed  to trance not watching for the younger girls words. As she focused back, Sere-Chan lead her through the graves area and eventually most of the shrines had been looked at as well. Feeling the rain start to pick up even more, Yusuri tugged on Seresana's hand, "Come on were going back. The winds picking up too, we don't need to be in this anymore, you will get sick."

Word count Total: 6475 [End of Thread from my perspective]
Back to top Go down
Zen
Admin
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Rainy days   Rainy days - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 10:14 pm

Seresana's grin lessened as the two wandered through the graveyard, even her ever joyful mood didn't seem entirely unassailable by the dreary atmosphere of a graveyard in the rain. Still though, it never fully went away, even when she paused for a moment before one shrine. It wasn't overly elaborate, but the well made and sturdy woodwork stood strong in the dark and rain. She stood before it for a moment, placed her hands together before her and bowed her head briefly to offer respect for the dead relatives of her father. She'd never gotten the chance to meet any of these relatives buried here, but there were countless stories her father told. Some seemed more the stock of legends with the predecessors holding the power to assist and even save the hokage during times of war and battle, but there were others that seemed far more believable like how her great grandmother used to have the most spicy dumplings that she could eat without worry while everyone else was struggling not to spit fire. Or the tales of how the house she now lived in with her family had been constructed by a lineage of the ancestors, each one adding more to the house so that those who came after would have something even better to live in. A tradition not lost to her eyes as her own father had been steadily preparing for a new additional work shed addition to the property.

A little bit after Seresana's moment of respect and reflection passed, she felt the rain pick back up and looked up to Yusuri as she spoke. "Oh you worry too much Yusu," Seresana replied with a smile as the rain splattered down onto her face. "I told you already, the cold doesn't bother me. Though it is pretty dark now and I should probably be getting home. Plus we don't want you getting sick either," she added before adhering to the tug and walking with Yusuri back out of the graveyard and through the rain soaked streets. Now though they only had the street lights to guide them as most of the shops had closed down for the night, their darkened windows staring back at them right alongside the now closed food stores and stalls. The storm it seemed had forced nearly everyone to close early tonight. Even without the rain though, it would have taken some time to reach Yusuri's dwelling and the rain that was present meant the trip took a little longer as they tried to not get lost or lose their footing in the storm. Eventually though, they would come upon Yusuri's home and after another tight, and soaking wet hug, Seresana smiled up at Yusuri. "Well, I had a lot of fun Yusu, let's play in the rain again some time," she said before releasing the taller girl and turning about to wander back off towards home herself, which was still hours away for the her.

Word Count: 495
Total: 6950 [thread end]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainy days   Rainy days - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rainy days
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nindo Beginning :: Shinobi World :: Fire Country :: Konoha-
Jump to: