Nindo Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nindo Beginning

Every shinobi has it's path set out for them. What path that may be only the gods will know. Set out to find your path in this crazy shinobi world

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello Everyone! Letting you all know that we have a skype chat available for Nindo members. PM an admin if you wish to be added.

uh hiya hiya

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thaliamint

thaliamint

uh hiya hiya Empty
PostSubject: uh hiya hiya   uh hiya hiya I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 2:14 am

names Thalia, or Thal, or Thali, along those lines mostly
^^

Im brought here by Notebook.

I love Naruto, and rped Naruto in the past, with various OCs, that I sort of remember.. lol

This sites rules seem to be a tad stricter on the, well, rules, about the rp, so it may take me a little to get accustomed to them ^^

but anyways, hello, nicetomeetcha Smile

edit: im not really sure what exactly im allowed to do and/or have right off the bat lol
Back to top Go down
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

uh hiya hiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh hiya hiya   uh hiya hiya I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 2:23 am

Hello Thalia,

Just take a look at characters that have already been created Here It'll give you a good idea of what you can start out with.

Thing's are a bit rule heavy or a reason, this is not the first incarnation of this particular system, and I've been using it for years so I've come across things that needed to be covered because people have abused them in the past, so that's why the rules are in place.

I know that it's a lot to take it, but things are pretty simple once you read through it and get the hang of it. Though if you are ever confused about something, or something doesn't seem right in it's wording, let me know and I'll explain it to you.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and have a lot of fun. I look foreword to seeing you roleplay here on Nindo Beginnings.

Smile  and you can call me either Paper or Heart, either one is fine.

Also as for what you're allowed to do, that's a pretty hard question to answer given that if you have a means of getting your character to doing it, there is probably a high chance that you can get away with whatever it is you wish to do.
Back to top Go down
https://nindobeginning.rpg-board.net
thaliamint

thaliamint

uh hiya hiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh hiya hiya   uh hiya hiya I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 2:29 am

hi! (not Paper Heart? one or the other? hehe Razz)

when i say a 'tad stricter' i really mean a lot stricter lol

(not saying thats a bad thing)

and i only meant i duno what jutsus and techniques my character (only one? okies) can do from the beginning (if any)

ill get into the rping side im sure once im able to figure up a character, duno really how long thatll take me haha

could be in the next 10-30 mins, or within the next few days, depending on inspiration Razz

i am reading through the site stuff, and you need training and exp to get stronger (stuff of that sort..) never really done that in an rp before, itll take some getting used to for sure
Back to top Go down
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

uh hiya hiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh hiya hiya   uh hiya hiya I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 2:43 am

lol. Paper Heart can work too. lol

I know this site is different from other sites. It's a stat based site, so it has to be rather different. As for learning techniques, it's based around ranks. As you start off as an Academy student, you're E Rank, which is the weakest rank, you can learn E rank techniques, the techniques are found in the hand book sections under Jutsus, each element is given it's own thread, and each type of pure chakra technique are also given their own threads. I'm still going through and elaborating on techniques, but they will all have a Rank attached to them and even a word count, though I already have in the guide lines explaining how much each rank costs to learn them.

You can learn higher rank techniques at any point, but you will need to spend more in order to learn them, unless you match their rank.

And gaining exp and training is very easy, all you gotta do is just rp, the more you rp, the more words you get and the very words you type into your rp is what you will use to get practically everything on this site.

Words convert to EXP or they stay as words and drop into what I call a "Word Pool" which is just like a bank to store your words in.

It's a tough site and when it's something new that you never done before it takes a while to get use to it. So take all the time you need, site's not going anywhere. like I said before anything your confused about don't be afraid to ask and I'll explain, most of the question's that I've been asked already were things that were already in the handbook and people just seemed to have either missed it when reading it or forgot they had actually read it, and sometimes they understood it in a different way.
Back to top Go down
thaliamint

thaliamint

uh hiya hiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh hiya hiya   uh hiya hiya I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 2:50 am

hehehe ^^ thanks for being so nice and helpful! ^^

our characters can only be young huh? lol i gotta rp a 14 year old? XD thats 10 years younger than me!! CX haha

its been awhile since ive rped someone so young haha
Back to top Go down
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

uh hiya hiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh hiya hiya   uh hiya hiya I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 2:55 am

lol. Yeah, It's mainly because it would be really odd to have a 20 something year old academy student. Especially since people normally become official ninjas by the time they're around 12-14. and usually those in their twenties or higher would already be at like chunin to jonin level.

I plan to have time skips and stuff like that happen, though it won't happen to often, but I will initiate time skips, so characters do grow older over time. lol.

and i'm glad to be helpful. ^_^
Back to top Go down
thaliamint

thaliamint

uh hiya hiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh hiya hiya   uh hiya hiya I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:08 am

how is the level of rp on the site? advanced? semi-advanced? whats the expectation?
^^
Back to top Go down
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

uh hiya hiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh hiya hiya   uh hiya hiya I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:43 am

that depends on what you consider advanced and semi-advanced.

While it's true this site is basically more words you right = the stronger your character gets.

It still is acceptable for any rper of any skill level to play. There is no post requirement or word requirement per post.

but so far, what i've seen being done on this site people are averaging out as something like 200+ words a post.

So expect at least semi-advanced ( <= this being the average) to advanced levels (this being rare cases).
Back to top Go down
thaliamint

thaliamint

uh hiya hiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh hiya hiya   uh hiya hiya I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 4:07 am

yush it looked semi-advanced ^^ thats good

i like semi to advanced!! Very Happy makes it a lot of fun ^^ i just need to find some inspiration for a character >m<
Back to top Go down
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

uh hiya hiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh hiya hiya   uh hiya hiya I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 4:16 am

Fantastic Smile

Take all the time you need. Good luck ^-^
Back to top Go down
thaliamint

thaliamint

uh hiya hiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh hiya hiya   uh hiya hiya I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 11:10 am

hmmms i have an idea for a character

its part what im used to, and part what im not used to

for one, i want her to be an uchiha (this is what im not used to lol, im not used to playing fan favorite type stuff, preferring the unusual, such as tentens daughter or something XD Razz, yeah i know, no tenten in this site haha, buus, i have this OC... nevermind lol)

and i want her to be slightly villainish.... (this is what im used to), im used to playing darker characters, with more ulterior motives

the thing with this character i want, i want her to develop like... well, ill go on further if that sounds fine first? an uchiha girl, that has some slightly darker motives?
Back to top Go down
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

uh hiya hiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh hiya hiya   uh hiya hiya I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 11:25 am

That sound's fine, just know that if you're going the villainous-ish route you gotta have the power to back it up.

Basically "don't do something in game, if you can't handle the in game consequences." such consequences being a wanted criminal, be hunted down (yes, this would happen from time to time.) or even possibly get targeted by not only npc, but player characters as well.

But you're free to try and go whichever route you desire, you can have the ulterior motive of trying to take over a village for all I care. If you can somehow pull it off, and it makes sense (sense within the realm of possibilities for this world we are in that is) you can get away with just about anything you want.

Though I will say if you are going to want to be apart of a clan, I would like it if you went Here and make a request for whatever clan you decide you want to be in.

I'd like to have all the requested spots all in one area so I can make sure clan spots aren't full.

that aside, it'd be interesting to see someone pull off some kind of ulterior motive ( be it good or bad) and get away with it. If you really enjoy the idea then go for it, just know that you will still start out like everyone else and have to work your way up as well.
Back to top Go down
thaliamint

thaliamint

uh hiya hiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh hiya hiya   uh hiya hiya I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 11:48 am

oh of course ^^

i just like having my characters have some duality to them Smile

i mean she will play as if shes on the "good" side, until her motives come to light (if i even go this route lol)

i was just wondering if i could do something like that

but i have some ideas, that im unsure if they would be possible, do i just make a request explaining what i want? or do i message you about them ? or ask here? XD something rather specific i guess

like i wish to be an Uchiha, so Im assuming that gives me a kekkei genkai, the sharigan, (no real way around that), thats okay right? ^^
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

uh hiya hiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh hiya hiya   uh hiya hiya I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 6:23 pm

See Thali, you fit right in. XD

Although on warriors 'Semi-Advanced was a simple paragraph or two.' Advanced was 'Five or more'

On here Go read the training session of Dual and Heartsy, that's advanced. -.- I would die if I tried doing that regularly.
Back to top Go down
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

uh hiya hiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh hiya hiya   uh hiya hiya I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 6:32 pm

Uchiha clan information found here

and for you plans and stuff, you can just send me a private message and I can just tell you if its possible to do or not.
Back to top Go down
thaliamint

thaliamint

uh hiya hiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh hiya hiya   uh hiya hiya I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 7:05 pm

hehe i was looking earlier at threads, and i did see something like what you described Notebook, but now im either blind or an idiot, cuz i cant find the training threads lol XD

the most advanced ive rped is probably a thousand words a post rp thread XD that took a lot lol
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

uh hiya hiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh hiya hiya   uh hiya hiya I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 7:10 pm

I could try and fail miserably. Also you make training threads in you village place. Which is the Fire country. Sorry im not the great link giver, mobile devices temd to have down falls, like reloading pages when you enter a different page.
Back to top Go down
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

uh hiya hiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh hiya hiya   uh hiya hiya I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 7:13 pm

He's talking about this one Konoha Academy a private thread between me and one of the Konoha ninja members.
Back to top Go down
thaliamint

thaliamint

uh hiya hiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh hiya hiya   uh hiya hiya I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 7:20 pm

oooh, right right, ty Smile that is an impressive thread! imposing as well XD
Back to top Go down
Paper Heart
Admin
Paper Heart

uh hiya hiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh hiya hiya   uh hiya hiya I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 7:44 pm

lol.
Back to top Go down
thaliamint

thaliamint

uh hiya hiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh hiya hiya   uh hiya hiya I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 7:52 pm

havent done any super advanced rping like that in awhile! >< Notebook what have you brought me to? lols hehe
Back to top Go down
The Notebook

The Notebook

uh hiya hiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh hiya hiya   uh hiya hiya I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 7:56 pm

The best gog damn RP site Ive ever joined.
Back to top Go down
thaliamint

thaliamint

uh hiya hiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh hiya hiya   uh hiya hiya I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:37 pm

WHY OH WHY!!

just lost my bio...

*cries*

nyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

uh hiya hiya Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh hiya hiya   uh hiya hiya I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

uh hiya hiya
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum