Nindo Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nindo Beginning

Every shinobi has it's path set out for them. What path that may be only the gods will know. Set out to find your path in this crazy shinobi world

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello Everyone! Letting you all know that we have a skype chat available for Nindo members. PM an admin if you wish to be added.

Downpour

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lolk

Lolk

Downpour Empty
PostSubject: Downpour   Downpour I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 3:20 pm

Sylvan leans against a tree near the Academy, waiting for a certain someone to come out. It had been awhile since she and Nathan had spared, and she was interested to see if he'd improved. Of course, they were not different ranks, but that didn't mean it wouldn't be interesting. She was interested to see how she'd improved as well; her last battle may have been a victory, but only due to the huge disparity in abilities. This time, she wanted to see if she could beat him in a straight up fight.

To that end, she was waiting outside the academy for the students to be let out, slightly bored as she shooed away the ravens.
{116 words}
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield

Lightning Shield

Downpour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downpour   Downpour I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 3:49 pm

Nathan came out somewhere near the end of kid's leaving. He had out a small book he had started to read in order to help pass the time at home, his grandmother having gotten him into a book series after he had stayed over during one of her book clubs. It was a good book and he had managed not to bump into anyone on his way there, so now he was going to do it in his way back. The one thing that stopped him was the person at the tree. He knew her and smiled. He was surprised to see her and waved towards her before making his way over to her, having wanted to talk to what he hoped to be a friend. They hadn't really spoke and only spared once, so he wondered if she felt the same way towards him. "Ow, it's been a while hasn't it?" He offered her a small laugh before putting his book into his backpack.

(( 165 ))
Back to top Go down
Lolk

Lolk

Downpour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downpour   Downpour I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:24 am

Sylvan waves back, wearing a smile of her own. Good, he had noticed her. Now she had to figure out how to engage in conversation, then broach the topic of a sparring match.... How had she done this last time? She couldn't remember. No matter, she would meet and overcome the social challenge.
"... Hi."
She had enough self-control to prevent her arm form visibly twitching towards a face-palm. Barely. It was still a close thing, and Yusuri's coat did a lot to help hide it. A second attempt was warranted.
"Would you like to spar sometime?"
{94 Words}
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield

Lightning Shield

Downpour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downpour   Downpour I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 4:06 pm

The uchiha boy could see the struggle was strong and decided simply let the "hi" slide for now. He didn't know much about her, he did know she was a bit jittery and good in genjustu, something he wished he could have gone without knowing in his opinion. The mention of a spar made him smile though. "Of course! I can finally use my eyes!" He said while clenching his eyes shut and having the transformation form. His brown eyes turned blood red. "This is going to be awesome practice!" He said with enthusiasm he didn't think he had. He caught himself and directed his gaze to the ground, blinking once to have his eyes turn back. "So...umm when and where?" The young uchiha asked while offering a weak smile to help hide his embarrassment. He also thought her coat looked like Yusuri's, but never having thought it was the coat.
(( 152 / 317 ))
Back to top Go down
Lolk

Lolk

Downpour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downpour   Downpour I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 7:10 pm

Sylvan suppresses a thankful sigh as Nathan apparently lets her utter cart-wreck of an introduction slide. All the better, considering she hadn't figured out a better one since them. The question of when and where, on the other hand, she could answer quite easily. "Dusk, same spot as before." She pauses a moment to see if he had any further question. Assuming he did not, she would turn to leave.

So! He has the use of his 'eyes'? Presumably the famed Uchiha clan ability. We do not have full data on its extent. It is likely they require focus to maintain though. So we need to break his focus. Uh, right? Yes. Innocence, perhaps this is best left to pragmatism and I. Agreed. O-Okay. Right. I think I can put him off balance. Certainly long enough for you to scope out his eyes.
{142 words}
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield

Lightning Shield

Downpour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downpour   Downpour I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 7:37 pm

Nathan nodded. He opened his mouth briefly before his gaze focused on Sylvan's eyes, thinking something while not saying anything. Emotion faded from his features and in a second of staring, he blinked a few times. He then had his gaze fall down to his book before finding hers again, this time his smile coming along with. "Alright see you there. I'll pack some snacks for us since it'll be so late." He said while turning away from her, giving a small finger wave as he went about his wave. "Oh before I go, is there anything you want?" He asked as his eyes shifted back to their natural shape, his mind obviously now on something different than what he was previously thinking.

(( 123 / 440 ))
Back to top Go down
Lolk

Lolk

Downpour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downpour   Downpour I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 11:20 pm

Sylvan shakes her head, quietly murmuring "I'll be fine," before flitting off into towards the usual spot.

Sylvan sits in a tree, high above the clearing where she had drove Nathan's head into a tree some time ago. "Good times." "I doubt that will work a second time." "So we beat him a new way. No biggie." "You have a startling amount of confidence in our abilities." "Someone has to."
{69 Words}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Downpour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downpour   Downpour I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Downpour
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nindo Beginning :: Shinobi World :: Fire Country :: Konoha-
Jump to: