Nindo Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nindo Beginning

Every shinobi has it's path set out for them. What path that may be only the gods will know. Set out to find your path in this crazy shinobi world

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello Everyone! Letting you all know that we have a skype chat available for Nindo members. PM an admin if you wish to be added.

Friendly Practice w/Zen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zen
Admin
Zen

Friendly Practice w/Zen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly Practice w/Zen   Friendly Practice w/Zen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 2:57 am

Seresana's question would apparently only get half asked as she feels air on a part of her that wasn't supposed to be feeling such an unblocked breeze. And before she had time to fully register what all was going on, Kiora tackled into her, knocking her clean off her feet. Days would come to pass and she'd still never figure out how each of the ties on the legs of her plain black pants, as well as the belt to keep the slightly larger garment on, all managed to come loose in the exact moment that Kiora found suitable to relieve Seresana of her pants, but that was for contemplation on another day. For now, Seresana had just enough sense to realize that Kiora had gotten in a surprise attack that left her on her butt and with her white panties exposed to the world. Needless, but funny to say, Seresana's face rather instantly turned a very bright shade of red as she frantically looked towards the already fleeing Kiora.

"Wah, he-hey, Kiora! Get back here with my pants!" Seresana called out as she hopped back up to her feet and began to give chase, silently thankful that her shit was also a little bigger and so with a simple motion that undid the cloth tightening bands she commonly wore, a bit of extra fabric was released to offer a laughable amount of coverage, but it was just slightly better than before. Still though, she was chasing after Kiora now and quickly making up ground despite Kiora's head start.

Word Count: 260
Total: 1411
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Practice w/Zen   Friendly Practice w/Zen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 3:08 am

Kiora was now roaring with laughter as she booked it though the forest, constantly looking back at the distressed look on Seresana's face as she pursued her. Hah! This is priceless! she thought whilst she jumped over a mossy boulder, rolling as she hit the forest floor and continued to beet feet towards the village. "I got your pants!" Kiora would call out to taunt Seresana as she looked back, seeing that she was drawing closer to her. Damn that sexy little minx is gaining ground quick, I better... her thought was interrupted as her foot got snagged in a root, causing Kiora to stumble forward for a couple more steps before falling flat onto her face. She noticed she'd been doing a lot of falling today, and made a mental note to pay more attention to the forest floor the next time she committed pant theft on a more advanced student. Kiora scrambled forward on her hands and knees, trying to get back onto her feet before Seresana would be on top of her. Which would be very unlikely indeed for her to succeed at this.

((189))
Back to top Go down
Zen
Admin
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Practice w/Zen   Friendly Practice w/Zen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 3:25 am

The moment Kiora slipped, Seresana decided to pour on the speed, launching herself from a tree and land right in front of her. Seresana looked down with at Kiora with an angry expression and grit teeth, beyond her crossed arms. "I'll be taking those back," she said sternly before trying to rip the pants out of Kiora's hands and then put them back on. "I can't believe you Kiora, why'd you do that?" Seresana demanded as she continued to hold up the now blatantly loose garment since when Kiora had initially managed to remove them, Seresana hadn't spent the time to collect up the bands that normally held the garment up. While awaiting an answer, and keeping an eye on Kiora just in case she were to try it again, Seresana used one of the bands she'd undone from her shirt to now secure her pants at the waist.

Word Count: 150
Total: 1561
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Practice w/Zen   Friendly Practice w/Zen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 3:36 am

Kiora sheepishly held up the pants for Seresana to reclaim, wiping some dirt from her cheek before standing up, dusting her butt off, and began to walk back to the village as Seresana demanded an answer. She turned for a moment and shrugged. "Eh, I though you'd look better without them." She coyly answered with a smirk and a wink before she continued on back to the village, leaving Seresana to put her pants back on and go back on about her day. She didn't know about her, but Kiora certainly had had a good time, all things taken into account, sans the hour or so she was going to have to spend washing the sweat and grime from her body, and the dirt and grass stains from her clothing.

((130))

Total: 1565
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Practice w/Zen   Friendly Practice w/Zen - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friendly Practice w/Zen
Page 1 of 1