Nindo Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nindo Beginning

Every shinobi has it's path set out for them. What path that may be only the gods will know. Set out to find your path in this crazy shinobi world

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello Everyone! Letting you all know that we have a skype chat available for Nindo members. PM an admin if you wish to be added.

Friendly Practice w/Zen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SwordSymphony

Friendly Practice w/Zen Empty
PostSubject: Friendly Practice w/Zen   Friendly Practice w/Zen I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 10:33 pm

On a partly cloudy day in the outskirts of the village of Konoha, overlooking a flat grassy field lay a young, long blue-haired aspiring ninja. She was supposed to be here to meet someone for a bit of practice, but having arrived early, she opted for a nap in the grass, with naught but the ambiance of the forest in the background. She'd brought no gear with her, as they only intended to practice taijutsu techniques. Something nice and safe, rather than her botching an attempt at a ninjuitsu she'd seen some instructor demonstrate, but hadn't learned in favor of dozing off in academy classes. In retrospect, she probably should have done her hair up before coming, but why bother she thought. It was just friendly practice...

((127))
Back to top Go down
Zen
Admin
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Practice w/Zen   Friendly Practice w/Zen I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 10:48 pm

"Hey Kiora!" a voice called out still somewhat distant, but closing fast. The owner of the voice waved with her left arm as she closed in on the other girl, though the arm coated in a wrap of bandages going from the palm all the way up her arm to the point where the sleeve of her white shirt hid them from view. Seresana had also brought none of her ninja gear and so she was just in her regular outfit as well, her short dark hair bouncing with each step, and her bright emerald green eyes looking towards Kiora happily. "Sorry I'm late," Seresana started when she finally got close and stopped running. "Hitagi hid my hair brush this morning and it took me forever to find it. Were you waiting long?" Seresana asked worriedly and not realizing that Kiora had actually arrived early and so Seresana wasn't actually as late as she feared.

Word Count: 155
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Practice w/Zen   Friendly Practice w/Zen I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 11:00 pm

"Ungg...bwaaa...." Kiora mumbled as a voice calling her name woke her from her cat nap. Slowly sitting up, she rubbed her eyes, and then raised her arms above her head, stretching out for a moment before looking at Seresana, her own emerald eyes looking back at the pair gazing at her. "Mmm.... Nope, you're not late... I was just early." she said as she stood up, standing a few inches taller than her younger companion. "I must have fallen asleep..." Running her hand through her hair, she discarded a few stray bits of leaves and twigs before tensing up. "Alrighty then. I hear you're pretty far along, so don't beat me up too bad mm'kay?" Kiora winked at her before sprinting towards the younger girl, launching into a quite humorous and clumsy at a flying side kick, an equally humorous grin on her face while she did so.

((149))
Back to top Go down
Zen
Admin
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Practice w/Zen   Friendly Practice w/Zen I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 11:14 pm

"I wouldn't say that Kiora, you're-" Seresana ran out time in her reply as she had to react to Kiora's flying side kick before it actually reached her. Rather than try to block the high momentum attack and force behind it, Seresana stepped to the side and twisted her body as the kick passed, keeping her arms up and towards Kiora for the entire time she was flying by to make sure she'd be able to block any secondary strike she might try. Once Kiora had passed though, Seresana would work to finish her sentence. "You're pretty good yourself, just need a little more time training, like what we're doing now," Seresana replied as she maintained her position and stance, neither advancing or retreating for the moment. While there was a happy smile on her face, her eyes were sharply watching Kiora, waiting for that next attack.

Word Count: 148
Total: 303
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Practice w/Zen   Friendly Practice w/Zen I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 11:34 pm

Recovering from her aerial attack with a roll, then springing back to her feet, she turned to face a counterattack that didn't come"Don't think you'll win me over with flattery Sere, even if you are cute." Kiora replied, a matching smile on her face. Stepping forward, she led this time with a right roundhouse which she snapped back into stance quickly to create the base for a left roundhouse which she launched just as fast. Shifting her momentum, as her left leg met the ground she spun, firing off a reverse roundhouse with the same left leg, trying to use her size to her advantage to keep Seresana at leg's length, and to give her attacks superior weight against her smaller opponent, whilst keeping her own tempo going.

((128))
Back to top Go down
Zen
Admin
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Practice w/Zen   Friendly Practice w/Zen I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 11:55 pm

Seresana hadn't been quite expecting the cute comment and she took it sweetly as a comment before jumping back slightly to avoid the first kick entirely. That was followed by a second back step to avoid the second one just as she had with the first. When Kiora went into the spin however, Seresana too a step forward, and then before the kick landed she took another before throwing up her right arm to block the kick now that she was much closer to Kiora. The bigger girl's kick was still enough to force Seresana to the side a little, but not enough to interrupt her counter attack as she threw out a quick snapping punch at Kiora's stomach. She stopped there though and quickly jumped back again, not wanting to be at risk to catch a knee or elbow at this close range and throwing back up her guard.

Word Count: 150
Total: 453
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Practice w/Zen   Friendly Practice w/Zen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 12:10 am

When Seresana blocked her last kick, Kiora knew she had 2 choices: Get out of the way, or get struck in her open torso. Still, she had the reach advantage for a slight moment, and rather than stick around, Kiora rolled to the side and out of range again. Standing up, she brushed crumpled grass off of her shorts and shirt before re-assuming her basic stance. She's certainly quicker than I am, and I'm not big enough to press any kind of overwhelming advantage in a grapple of any kind right now. Keeping her at range isn't working either. To be honest with myself, not sure I have a chance if I play fairly. she thought to herself as she examined Seresana's stance for a flaw, which her inexperienced eyes couldn't find. "Well ain't you a quick one Sere. You're more experienced than you're letting on, that you are. Let's see what you got!" Kiora gestured at her with her hand, beckoning her to take the initative, Kiora curious as to how a more advanced student conducted her offense.

((180))
Back to top Go down
Zen
Admin
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Practice w/Zen   Friendly Practice w/Zen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 12:26 am

Seresana didn't respond verbally, instead she just nodded and proceeded to oblige in Kiora's request, though there was still a happy grin on her face when she started moving forward. When she got within her own leg reach Seresana would raise right leg high only to bring it down in an ax kick. Whether that hit or not, Seresana would follow the kick down and once it landed on the ground, she'd shift her weight forward onto that leg before bringing the left leg around in a sweep to try and knock Kiora's feet out from under her. Then Seresana would follow through with another right handed punch.

All three attacks however suffered slightly, Seresana's height meant the kick had a hard time reaching all the way up, her spin on the leg sweet was a little sloppy, and her follow up punch a bit off target, aimed too high on the ribs to as effective.

Word Count: 157
Total:610
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Practice w/Zen   Friendly Practice w/Zen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 12:58 am

As Seresana raised her leg for the ax kick, Kiora raised both her arms in a reinforced block to intercept as Seresana's leg descended. Pushing up with her own legs, Kiora rebuffed the kick and pushed her back a step. "Hah! I..." she was interrupted as Seresana swept her feet out from underneath her, landing on her back with a pronounced "oof!" as the wind was knocked out of her lungs. "Crap." she coughed out as she opted to remain on her back for a moment "Alright, point for you. Don't get cocky cutie." Kiora then picked herself up off the ground, and pulled a hairband from her wrist. "Gimme a sec to get serious." Gathering her long flowing hair together, she banded it about two thirds of the way up to prevent it from flowing into her eyes. "Alright. serious time." She muttered to herself.

Standing opposed to Seresana yet, Kiora waited a moment, and then initiated, raising her left hand and then striking down at her head, then stepping forward with a right straight punch which led into a spinning backfist, Kiora keeping her stance solid, and her guard close to her chest, trying to create an opening that she could exploit in her smaller opponent .

((208))
Back to top Go down
Zen
Admin
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Practice w/Zen   Friendly Practice w/Zen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 1:12 am

Seresana took a step back and let out a breath as Kiora fixed her hair for this practice. She relaxed for a moment and stretched her arms a little bit before Kiora went about initiating another attack. Seresana adopted a loose stance, with both arms a bit less than half extended and in a loose guard with her elbows down. When the first downward attack came, Seresana raised her left arm to block the strike and offset it to the side. Then when the straight punch came at her, she moved to block that attack as well, turning a bit to the side so that even with the block, she'd be out of the way of the strike. Then when the spinning backfist came about, Seresana threw up another block with the same arm, her left arm, the one coated in bandages. Seresana started to throw a punch with her right hand at that point while still blocking the spinning backfist that Kiora threw out.

Word Count: 166
Total: 776
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Practice w/Zen   Friendly Practice w/Zen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 1:23 am

Kiora had begun to see a pattern with Seresana's battle conduct: Left block, right punch. I found it! As Sere blocked her spinning back fist, she opted to trade blows with her. As the punch came in, Kiora's left leg lashed out at Seresana's mid-section. With luck, her blow would land first and push Sere's punch out of range. Regardless, she tensed for the blow and would push her attack though it, following her side kick by turning and throwing another side kick with her right leg, fully intent on forcing the smaller girl back out of reach. Still, she threw a little too much into the kick in her enthusiasm, and stretched herself out of stance for a few moments, so it was more of an all or nothing gambit for her at this moment, one she'd berate herself for later.

((143))
Back to top Go down
Zen
Admin
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Practice w/Zen   Friendly Practice w/Zen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 1:45 am

With Kiora's kick coming from the back leg Seresana would manage to find her punch landing first, but this was a fleeting victory as the kick still followed soon after and connected solidly with her, forcing a grunt from her. Seresana barely even had time to brace herself as she hadn't even seen the kick until it was too late to block or dodge it. After it connected and began to push her back though she opted then to ride out with the strike, using the force it created to aid in her skip backwards. When the second kick rose, Seresana skipped another half step back and to the right to avoid it. She then brought up her own left leg when Kiora reeled in her latest kick, shooting out a roundhouse of her own followed by a pivot while switching legs before throwing out the other leg in her own side kick that was a little off from the wide pivot. Supposing that Kiora was still in range, Seresana would follow up with a left handed punch, but that was only if Kiora was still close after those two kicks. Seresana's left arm however would return to it's guarding position.

Word Count: 202
Total: 978
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Practice w/Zen   Friendly Practice w/Zen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 2:09 am

Kiora grinned as she felt her kick land home, but didn't waste time celebrating. She'd caught a lucky break when Seresana opted to hop back a step or two, allowing her to step forward in time to smack the first of the kicks aside, Kiora then reinforcing her block against the side kick, which knocked her guard aside, allowing her punch to land center mass on her diaphram, causing Kiora to double over as the wind was knocked out of her lungs, and what felt like a heavy weight settle in her chest. Stumbling a few steps to the left, she flagged her hand at Seresana, flopping down onto her butt and holding her hand up as she caught her breath. "Yep yep yep. You win that one. I'm done." she coughed out, breathing unevenly as she remained seated. Eventually though, she'd regain her breath, and extend her hand to Seresana. "Gimme a hand up will ya?" Kiora asked sweetly, batting her eyelashes at her with a flirty smile.

((169))
Back to top Go down
Zen
Admin
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Practice w/Zen   Friendly Practice w/Zen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 2:22 am

When her punch had first landed, Seresana's grin was in full force, but as soon as Kiora started coughing and stumbling, it faded away into a cringe of worry. Seresana's hands went up and open as she hesitated on what to do while Kiora caught her breath. When she finally spoke, Seresana let out a sigh of relief and a small hesitant grin reappeared on her face. "Sure thing," Seresana replied when Kiora asked for a hand up, as Seresana was quick to oblige, reaching out and taking Kiora's hand before helping her back onto her feet. While she saw the smile and eyelash batting, Seresana thought nothing of it as she was just a little distracted now with rubbing the sore spot on her own body where Kiora's kick had landed, with her other hand. "So do you wanna take a quick break and go do something else for a little while Kiora?" Seresana asked then as she spared a quick moment to look around the area for potential things to do.

Word Count: 173
Total: 1151
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Practice w/Zen   Friendly Practice w/Zen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 2:33 am

Kiora saw the hand reach out... and didn't take it, reaching past with her left and lunging forward with her right hand, grabbing onto Seresana's leg garments, pulling them down to her ankles, and then pulling back hard, trying to both pull them off of her, and yank her off her feet at the same time. From here, 2 things could occur:

Scenario A: Kiora successfully commits pants theft, and bounds off into the forest and back towards the village, giggling like a madwoman all the while, eventually leaving Seresana's pants on her front door, hopefully not getting chased down and pummeled by her during her escape.

Scenario B: Kiora is unsuccessful in pants theft, in which case Kiora would roll backwards, and sprint off towards the town laughing all the same, taunting Seresana to try and catch her if she can.

((142))

Back to top Go down
Zen
Admin
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Practice w/Zen   Friendly Practice w/Zen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 2:57 am

Seresana's question would apparently only get half asked as she feels air on a part of her that wasn't supposed to be feeling such an unblocked breeze. And before she had time to fully register what all was going on, Kiora tackled into her, knocking her clean off her feet. Days would come to pass and she'd still never figure out how each of the ties on the legs of her plain black pants, as well as the belt to keep the slightly larger garment on, all managed to come loose in the exact moment that Kiora found suitable to relieve Seresana of her pants, but that was for contemplation on another day. For now, Seresana had just enough sense to realize that Kiora had gotten in a surprise attack that left her on her butt and with her white panties exposed to the world. Needless, but funny to say, Seresana's face rather instantly turned a very bright shade of red as she frantically looked towards the already fleeing Kiora.

"Wah, he-hey, Kiora! Get back here with my pants!" Seresana called out as she hopped back up to her feet and began to give chase, silently thankful that her shit was also a little bigger and so with a simple motion that undid the cloth tightening bands she commonly wore, a bit of extra fabric was released to offer a laughable amount of coverage, but it was just slightly better than before. Still though, she was chasing after Kiora now and quickly making up ground despite Kiora's head start.

Word Count: 260
Total: 1411
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Practice w/Zen   Friendly Practice w/Zen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 3:08 am

Kiora was now roaring with laughter as she booked it though the forest, constantly looking back at the distressed look on Seresana's face as she pursued her. Hah! This is priceless! she thought whilst she jumped over a mossy boulder, rolling as she hit the forest floor and continued to beet feet towards the village. "I got your pants!" Kiora would call out to taunt Seresana as she looked back, seeing that she was drawing closer to her. Damn that sexy little minx is gaining ground quick, I better... her thought was interrupted as her foot got snagged in a root, causing Kiora to stumble forward for a couple more steps before falling flat onto her face. She noticed she'd been doing a lot of falling today, and made a mental note to pay more attention to the forest floor the next time she committed pant theft on a more advanced student. Kiora scrambled forward on her hands and knees, trying to get back onto her feet before Seresana would be on top of her. Which would be very unlikely indeed for her to succeed at this.

((189))
Back to top Go down
Zen
Admin
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Practice w/Zen   Friendly Practice w/Zen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 3:25 am

The moment Kiora slipped, Seresana decided to pour on the speed, launching herself from a tree and land right in front of her. Seresana looked down with at Kiora with an angry expression and grit teeth, beyond her crossed arms. "I'll be taking those back," she said sternly before trying to rip the pants out of Kiora's hands and then put them back on. "I can't believe you Kiora, why'd you do that?" Seresana demanded as she continued to hold up the now blatantly loose garment since when Kiora had initially managed to remove them, Seresana hadn't spent the time to collect up the bands that normally held the garment up. While awaiting an answer, and keeping an eye on Kiora just in case she were to try it again, Seresana used one of the bands she'd undone from her shirt to now secure her pants at the waist.

Word Count: 150
Total: 1561
Back to top Go down
SwordSymphony

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Practice w/Zen   Friendly Practice w/Zen I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 3:36 am

Kiora sheepishly held up the pants for Seresana to reclaim, wiping some dirt from her cheek before standing up, dusting her butt off, and began to walk back to the village as Seresana demanded an answer. She turned for a moment and shrugged. "Eh, I though you'd look better without them." She coyly answered with a smirk and a wink before she continued on back to the village, leaving Seresana to put her pants back on and go back on about her day. She didn't know about her, but Kiora certainly had had a good time, all things taken into account, sans the hour or so she was going to have to spend washing the sweat and grime from her body, and the dirt and grass stains from her clothing.

((130))

Total: 1565
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Practice w/Zen   Friendly Practice w/Zen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friendly Practice w/Zen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nindo Beginning :: Shinobi World :: Fire Country :: Konoha-
Jump to: