Nindo Beginning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nindo Beginning

Every shinobi has it's path set out for them. What path that may be only the gods will know. Set out to find your path in this crazy shinobi world

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello Everyone! Letting you all know that we have a skype chat available for Nindo members. PM an admin if you wish to be added.

Practice in the Woods

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lolk

Lolk

Practice in the Woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Woods   Practice in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 2:16 pm

Sylvan tends to his injury as best she can, but ultimate decides that the bets solution would be to get him back to the village. "We should head back home. Others will tend to you better than I." She says, offering to support him. "I will hopefully be able to acquire a fresh medical kit as well." she hoists him up with some difficulty, tugging on his arm so she could keep him from falling should the pain in his head rob him of motor control.
"No, we did not introduce ourselves at any point." She says, saying no more than that.
{101 Words}
Back to top Go down
Lightning Shield

Lightning Shield

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Woods   Practice in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 2:41 pm

Nathan let her do what she could for him and didn't object to her decision since she was more experienced on the matter. He was helped up by her and later helped back to the village. His head let him walk without too much help though took comfort in the fact the he had someone that would keep him from falling. He decided to start of the introductions since Sylvan probably wasn't going to. "My name is Nathan Uchiha, what's yours?" He asked while moving his gaze from the path back home and to Sylvan, waiting for her response. If she didn't answer him, then he wouldn't push her.
((110))
Back to top Go down
Lolk

Lolk

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Woods   Practice in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 2:45 pm

Sylvan notices he could more or less walk on his own. That was good. she was not looking forward to supporting him the whole way. Still, she would be there in case he suddenly had issues. She decided she would drop him off at the Uchiha compound, then let his clan take care of him after that. That was what normal people did, and he wasn't to know she was crazy. "Sylvan Yamanaka." She says, with regards to her name. She never understood why people didn't include a request for her name whenever they wanted to exchange names. Honestly, it was like they expected her to assume she was to give her name. Ridiculous. They should just ask everything they wanted to know.
{123 Words}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice in the Woods   Practice in the Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice in the Woods
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2